1

"ahhhhhh!" shit yn , "fuck yes ! " just a minute "ahhhhhh!"

He keeps pounding into her while groaning in her ear .

She was looking like a mess "whole mess !" , Created by none others than her husband Kim namjoon .

He never showed mercy on her means "never!" Because he loves her

She was a obedient daughter of her parents , that's why she never talked back .

That's when her parents fixed her marriage with the help of relatives with this " old men!" Kim namjoon .

He was older than her like " 11 years!" But who cares about the age gap, when the girl's family isn't stable like groom's after all he was a doctor and she just passed her school somehow .

So here she is under him begging him to stop , who was keep thrusting in her for more than an hour .

"P-please s-stop i-its h-hurting!" She cried out but he was deaf ,
because he can't resist her

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" He groaned like a monster with his last thrust then laid beside her , pressing and pinching her bosom .

He wasn't satisfied yet because he never could but , she said it's hurting so.

Leaving her bosom he pulled her closer to his face , looking at her all red face he kissed her lightly , leaving marks on her face chin everywhere .

She was closing her eyes she was so fucked up , he patted her face she opened her eyes again .

" Eomma and Yuna will be back there in a week ok , now sleep "

He informed her she just nodded to him keeping the fear in heart because of his sister and mother . Closing her eyes she just wanted to sleep but still she couldn't sleep peacefully fully because he was sucking her breast .