4

Everyone was home yn was moping the floor , Yuna was increasing her work by creating dirt but yn ignored .

Door bell rang his mother went to open the door there was a courier men standing .

" I've a parcel for mrs. Kim yn " , he said his mother called yn , she went to door .

" This parcel is on your name mam please sign here " , he said and she did .

Yn came with with parcel in living room Yuna was just looking at her parcel.

Yn was going to room but she stopped her .

" Why are you not unboxing here " , yuna said yn didn't said anything just started unpacking .

It was a dress for her and coat for namjoon , her family sent this .

She smiled looking at her and joon was smiling too , looking at her happy face .

" Yeobo it's for you and me " , yn said happily he was reading newspaper he nodded to her smiling .

" Give me i am going to room " , he said to her .

"Wait here first show me your dress yn don't you want to show , i am your unnie right "

Yn cursed in her mind and gave him his coat , he went to room then gave the dress to her .

Cheap dress

Ewww that's even a colour yn

Atleast they should have thought about my brother's standard before sending this dress for you

Low class people

Don't tell me you were going to wear this dress , atleast you should think about your husband's standard yn

So you're not going to wear this right hmm so how about i do something with this dress

Let's mop the floor with this

Yn was crying loudly holding her dress it wasn't just a dress , it was her parent's love for her .

As joon entered in house his mother and sister were watching tv , he straight went to bedroom .

There Yn was crying loudly holding her dress .

" What happened yn " , he wipes her tears she pushed his hand away .

" Y-your c-cruel w-witch s-sister d-did this she mopped the floor with my dress , don't show me your sympathy, go from here "

Yn shouted on him he was just listening silently .

" Your family made me all miserable ! You guys are so cruel "

She cried saying this he hugged her tightly .

" No no don't cry shhh please yn " , he caressed her back .

When she finally calm down he broke the hug , he took the dress from her looking all dirt .

" I promise to you after two days you will see your dress like new one ok " , he said she nodded to him and started crying again .

" It's not about the dress Yeobo s-she s-she said , wrong about my character "

Yn cried out loudly hugging him , his body went numb listening to her .

" She made me miserable , how can I fight back to her . If i try to say something to her she will insult my parents , what can I do tell me please yeobo "

He broke the hug wiping all her tears , "you're not going to cry listen to me "

He said sternly she nodded listening to him .

" You're not miserable you're just connecting two things together which you shouldn't "

He said and stood up holding her dress , yn was thinking he will help her but he didn't said anything against his sister .

" You're not going to help me right say it to me directly " , yn said looking at him.

"What you want me to do slap her or taunt her like she did to you "

He asked looking at her , yn was looking at him in disbelief .

" She said wrong about my character yeobo and you're asking me what to do , you're the cause of my misery "

Yn said again started crying but silently

" Who said you're miserable yn , you're not miserable stop thinking this way "

"You're connecting two things together which you shouldn't , you're family's condition was a little poor or little misery too but you're able as well "

"Misery but able as well yn , as your husband i can throw Yuna out of this house now , but you yourself a women why can't you stand for yourself this is what i am trying to make you understand since the very first day you came in this house , i love you i can do anything for you but if you love yourself, if you love me then stand for yourself you've full support of mine even if you don't need it "

Listening to him yn realised he was saying right , she smiled to him .