3

" Eomma and Yuna is coming tomorrow "   he said to her she nodded blinking her eyes .

" Here sanitary pads your date is coming!" she took it from him placing in bathroom .

She came back trying to ignore his hungry eyes ,  she went back to bathroom .

After half an hour she came back he was sleeping peacefully , without making any noise she layed beside him .

As she closed her eyes , suddenly he pulled her closer, she clutched her heart tightly in fear.

I wasn't sleeping and how can I sleep when you're not beside me , saying he started sniffing , kissing her nape .

He was trying to turn her but , she was holding the bedsheet tightly .

" What are you trying to do hnn !" he yelled on her she wipes her tears and turned to him .

" My body is aching please not today " , yn told him hoping him to understand .

" You can say this right directly to me , and why the hell you were not turning , do i look like ghost yn "

she shook her head , he sighed looking at her .

" Let's sleep and don't you dare to move from my arms " , he said in deep voice she mumbled an " ok!" to him .

He caged her in his arms resting his chin on her head , she hold him closing her eyes .

" I just leave you for one week and you started making this tasteless food again " , his mother said taunting her .

"It's not your house and we're not poor like your family , so we can't eat this shit like food " , his sister yelled .

She was just looking down holding her tears back and , he was there eating the breakfast she made.

" Go and make something different than this trash " , his mother said she nodded and ran to kitchen .

She cried out listening to them it was fine till they were taunting her , but now they started insulting her family .

She started cooking again wiping her tears , he also came there looking at her cooking , crying .

" You yourself give them chance to taunt you yn " , saying that he left .

She looked at his back and started crying more .

Yn went to gave him his lunch because he called her , because he wanted to make sure she is fine .

As she was going to serve him one patient came .

" Just a minute!" He said to her she nodded to him sitting there looking at him how he treats his patients .

" Doctor my body is aching too much " , the patient said looking at him .

"Whole body ? " , he asked writing something on his padd.

" Yes doctor my whole body is hurting "  , she said in weird manner .

He looked at her totally done with this action of females , who comes in daily basis just to show off their bodies .

Yn was just looking at her behaviour , she was just controlling herself .

"Here , I've written all medicine go and bring from pharmacy" he said placing the priscription on table .

" But you didn't even check me doctor, atleast check my pulse, fever "

"When he is saying you to go , why don't you just go from here , are you deaf "