5

Yn was feeling powerful and motivated ignoring two witches of her house .

He motivated her that doesn't mean she should start fighting.

She understood what he was trying to say .

Yn was wearing that dress after drycleaning , it was looking like all new .

" We're hungry how long you gonna take come faster yn " , Yuna shouted from downstairs ,  yn was laying on bed resting because of weakness .

" Let's eat something different today how about you cook today " , joon said to his sister .

"What are you saying namjoon go and call her i am hungry " , she replied to him .

"She is feeling weakness so she won't be cooking today" , he said to his sister .

Yn was coming down , she straight went to kitchen and came in a minute holding a tray .

" Hey where are you going cook for us yn " , Yuna said coming closer to her .

"I can't cook today please unnie " , yn said going but Yuna held her arm .

" You can cook for yourself and not for us " , Yuna shouted .

"I said i can't cook i am feeling weakness let me go " , yn raised her voice a little .

"Oh my someone got a voice to fight back "  , his mother said .

"Let me go now leave my arm "  , yn said to her , namjoon stood up from his place because , Yuna was hurting her .

Yuna raised her hand to slap her but joon held her hand , looking at her like he will kill her in any moment .

" What the hell is wrong with you Yuna "   he shouted on her .

"Can't you see how your wife is talking to me namjoon " , Yuna shouted back .

"She is taking stand for herself and don't make me do something , you regret " , he calmly said to his sister .

Yuna was trying to coming closer to yn.

" Can't you understand to me Yuna go back if , you touch my pregnant wife
I am gonna throw you out of this house"

He yelled on her , everyone was looking at him shocked even yn .

" Y-yeobo " , yn called him he nodded to her .

"It's all symptoms of your pregnancy yn " he told her smiling to her .

"You're telling me stop right but you're the one who hit her you forgot that easily " Yuna said to him .

He became all confused looking at his sister .

" You were drunk that day don't you remember hnn " Yuna said smirking"

" Yuna enough go to your room now " , this time his mother spoke and dragged her to room .

" Yeobo it was mistake you were too much drunk " , yn told him holding his hands .

"I am feeling ashamed " , he said crying she hugged him immediately.

" It was past yeobo , let's forget it please for us " , he nodded in hug .