Tribe

The month you were born is the tribe you are.

Note: A Flamewing is a tribe that I made up. Here's a summary of them, if you want to know what they're like. (if you'd rather have an original WOF tribe, just go with the original I provided for you) 

Personality: Hot-headed, tough, angry, seeming not to care about others, but would actually die for their friends, hate hybrids despite the fact that the princess is a rare hybrid of all dragons and they must respect her.

Looks: Different shades of red and orange, sometimes with intricate patterns of black or gold along the sides of their neck. Their wings are huge, feathered, and slightly larger than those of a Skywing. 

Abilities: Almost completely fireproof. Can withstand cold temperatures up to a certain point. The feathers on their wings keep their wings warm, and wrapping their very large wings around themselves will keep their entire body warm.

If you would like to know more about Flamewings, please message me or read my book that will be republished soon: The Striker's Secret.

~*January*~ Icewing

~*February*~ Mudwing

~*March*~ Seawing

~*April*~ Skywing

~*May *~Rainwing (That's me!!!)

~*June*~ Sandwing

~*July*~ Flamewing (or Skywing)

~*August*~ Nightwing

~*September*~ Mudwing

~*October*~ Nightwing

~*November*~ Skywing

~*December*~ Icewing