RWBY V1 E2: Initiation

General POV

The day of initiation arrived. Missouri, Montana, and Yamato woke up early as fuck due to their training and began getting ready, by going to the cafeteria and grabbing some grub.

Missouri: So, what do you guys think Ozpin has for initiation?

Yamato: Huh? Why are you asking us? We don't know either you baka!

Alex: Yeah yeah tsun tsun, rant it out.

This gave Montana a broken nose.

Yamato: Hmph.

Missouri: Hey, take it easy you 2, save that spirit for the Grimm.....or the contestants.....I don't really know just be ready.

Another group of people woke up and made their way in, but they weren't the people they expected.

Missouri: Thomas? Percy? Um, who're you 2?

Duck: Montague, call me Duck.

Bakugo: WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANNA KNOW NERDS?!?!?!

Yamato: Hey! I'm the only one who can insult this idiot!

Bakugo: WHATEVER YOUOU FAUNUS BITCH!!!

Yamato: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME YOU POMERANIAN BASTARD!?!?!?!

Duck: Oh no....

Thomas: I was afraid this would happen.

Percy: Is this considered a mating ritual?

Alex: No, this is called an argument. Besides I don't think he's Yamato's type.

Missouri: *mumbling* I really hope not.

Yamato and Bakugo bickering woke everyone else up since they were so loud, in fact Glynda had to come in and separate the 2 so that everyone could eat in peace.

After that awkward situation at breakfast everyone filed out into the lockers to grab their gear. Yang had grabbed Montana after breakfast so she was holding him hostage for while. Meanwhile the original 3 were readying up while Ruby oogled over their weapons. Thankfully the trio were happy to show Ruby their weapons, Yamato was being a tsun tsun about it but she did show Musashi and Shinano off with Missouri right beside her showing off Illinois and Kentucky.

Ruby: Wow! You guys didn't use these back at that club!

Missouri: We got them shortly after, we bought 'em off some guy named Alfred Holden.

Yamato: *pouting* He was kind about it, and he gave them for free.

Doc: So.....what do you think of 'em?

Ruby: They're so cool! I mean they don't transform into guns but it's still so cool!!

Missouri: *chuckles* I'm sure you'll be in for a surprise later.

Yang: So big guy?~ Wanna have some fun after initiation?~

Alex: I dunno, depends on what kind of fun it is.

Yang: *squeals* I have someone who understands me! Love me senp- *bonk*

Ruby: *with a smoking fist* HORNY JAIL!!!

Yang: *rubbing the sore spot on her head* C'mon sis, weren't you really happy just now?

Ruby: Of course I was! I was talking about weapons with other people! Plus, no more awkward get-to-know people stuff, just gotta let my beautiful sweetheart do the talking.