Grays secret

Alex pov:

We both walked to car the holding hands. Gray almost tripped servrel times. Maybe he is still confused. When we got in the car, Gray wouldint stop asking me a lot of stuff. Some questions were...very spicifec as well...

"No! Why are you asking me this!?"

I said hopping to get an aswer but Gray went silent. He looked down for a while and finnely liffted his head up to look at me.

"Alex...what if i told you i...had a gf...?"

"You...YOU WHAT!?"

"IM SORRY ITS ALL MY FUCKING FOULT"

I parked my car where my house was and was about to say something, when i noticed Gray had tears in his eyes. I couldint look at him like that! We both went out of the car in silence. When we got in the house,i saw that Gray begin to cry. I hugged him thight as i feelt his tears running down my shoulder. I sat down with Gray close to me. After a few min, he begin to calm down a bit. He looked at me with teary eyes.

"Alex, are you mad at me...?"

"No,no! Its okay! This happens all the time!"

"Are you liying?"

"No,Gray...*sigh*...i just dont want to see you like this. Dont worry. Im here"

I could see gray smiled a little. He soften up and i helpt him get up. It was already pretty late but Gray didint want to go.

"I thought you said you had a gf! You have to go"

"Dont worry. I will brake up with her tommorow. Just let me stay here!.. Please?"

I couldint say no. Even tho there was nowere else biside my bed,Gray was more than happy to sleep there. I laid on the bed, turned on the tv and the lights off. Gray was cuddiling with me and he wouldint stop. But, he was way to adorble so i just let him be. After a few min, i saw that gray had fallen asleep on my chest. I didint want to wake him up so i just went to sleep with Gray still on my chest