Helper of Alex

Gray pov:

I woke the next day just too see that Alex was not there. "I cant belive i was such a cry baby yesterday" i thoght too myself. I wanted too give Alex an apoligy but then, i heard voices. It sounded like...Alex and...my gf!? I rushed to the living room just to see Alex and my gf sitting on the couch. I hid behind a wall so that i could hear what they were saying.

"You actully did good last night! I never thought Gray would ever be with me..."

"Yeah well, ive really started loosing feelings for him not long ago so i guess its not suprising..."

"You...started loosing feelings? But why?"

"Well, he always talks about you. Sometimes even zone out in front of me and starts talking about or to you. My brain just fufild that Gray is better with you and my it hurt my heart knowing he likes you more. So i let you do it..."

I gasped in schok. What did they plan out? And do i really talk about him that much? I ran to the door before Alex stoped me. But before i went out, he grabbed my arm. "Please leave..." he said to my gf. She went out the door but before i could say anything, Alex shushed me.

"Listen Gray, i never wanted you to find out like this but who cares? We are thogetor and what your gf planned does not matter any more! She helped me get you and that all that matters"

He give a kiss on forehead before i left my home.(his gf went somewhere else)