VIII - Revelation

Chapter Eight

Marbell had passed out for an hour after London was finished with him and was finally coming to. As the two lay naked and hot with nothing but the overhead fan, Marbell opened his eyes to a slightly blurry room. A weight was laid on his chest, as well, a finger sketching swirls onto his bare skin. He peered down at himself, catching sight of London's inked form scrunched up against him. Marbell touched his soft hair and London looked up at him, a proud smile on his pink lips, and a satisfied glaze in his eyes. "How long was I out?" Marbell asked, sitting up now.

London moved so the teacher could reach for his glasses on the nightstand. "Not long," London answered, "But you should probably get going. Henry will be home in a little while, and if he finds his algebra teacher in bed with his brother...he just might faint."

Marbell fixed his hair with his hands, combing it with his fingers and tucked it behind his ears. "I thought you didn't care what Henry thought about us."

Rising from the bed, London walked across the room to his dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers and a tank top. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I want him to live through the torment of catching his older brother either with a dick in my mouth, or gladly taking it up the ass, especially by someone who is supposed to be teaching him how to multiply polynomials and shit."

Marbell laughed, "Then I guess I really should go."

Hopping up on the surface of the dresser, London held the edge, and said, "You still have a couple minutes, though."

Marbell met London's light brown eyes, feeling just how much this guy made his heart pound. Able to see his coyness, too, London quirked his brow, and said, "Why are you acting all shy?"

The reserved teacher shrugged, "I don't know, I'm older than you and here I am the one struggling to keep my feelings in check."

"Then don't," London countered.

"You don't understand," Marbell sighed, nearing London after putting his clothes back on, and kissed his forehead, "With the way my life is right now, with the way my life has been, I've really got to start checking myself."

As Marbell's hands glided up his thighs, London looked rather bemused, and said, "What does that mean? You still want to see me after today, right?" London's teenage desperation was showing and there was no way to hide it. "Did I do something?"

"No, no, no," Marbell quickly assured, "It's just...with tonight coming, I really don't know when the next day will be that I get to spend any given amount of time with you. Today, it was more than perfect. The only way it could have been any better is if we had the rest of the day. But, you've got a family to tend to and I understand that."

London sighed, already having experienced how his emotions took a toll after a certain number of days without Marbell. "You must be really busy then," he said, the disappointment evident.

Marbell hung his head in shame, his hands moving toward London's hips. When his fingers brushed them, London winced, still a bit sore from Marbell's firm grip earlier. "Maybe," the teacher added, "I'll be free sometime next week. I've got to check my schedule. If I find an opening, even if it's just an hour or two, I'll be sure to let you know."

"Good," London said, leaning forward a couple inches to reach Marbell's lips and kissed him sweetly.

He walked the teacher out then, sharing one last goodbye before the man was back in his luxury car and gone. The second Marbell disappeared, Henry came walking up the sidewalk, parting ways with a few friends that rode the same bus. "Hey," London smiled to his brother, "How was school?"