XX - Father

Chapter Twenty

With wet pink lips wrapped around his cock, London found himself withdrawn from the world. His hips dug into the mattress supporting him, legs open, and keeping the sound of his needy moans down when clever fingers rung at the base of his shaft. He brought himself to his elbows thrusting softly against the back of the throat taking every inch of him. His mouth fell agape when Marbell swallowed around him before backing off, playing his tongue at London's prick.

London sat up all the way then, coming onto his knees. He shoved his mouth against Marbell's, running hands down the teacher's trim figure and clutched his ass greedily. Tracing two fingers down Marbell's center, London felt as he flinched when they slipped into him.

Marbell let his head fall back, lips sucking at the skin of his neck, and the tattooed boy guided him down onto the bed.

Stealing his moist fingers from Marbell's body, London dragged the man down until his entry touched the tip of his cock. Marbell squirmed, wanting it more and more.

London teased his hole, sliding in only an inch before pulling back out. He planted kisses upon Marbell's chest, catering to the rough skin of his burn scar. He sucked his lips around the man's perked nipple, biting softly with his teeth, and dragged his tongue over it. "London," Marbell sighed when the mocking pressure struck into his ass again. "Fuck me, baby."

Holding Marbell's hands above his head, London licked at the man's mouth, and said, "Anything you say, Daddy."

Marbell breathlessly smirked up at his lover, his eyes shutting tight when London finally drove into him, stroking deep into his core. "Still love when I call you that, huh?" London said. He rubbed his hands down Marbell's body as he grinded and fucked hard into him, the sound of the teacher's stuttering breath like music to his ears.

Slowing down after a while, London stole his cock from Marbell. He was stiff as a rod, worked all the way up. Before the man could complain about the cease of his pleasure, London closed his hand around Marbell, circling his fingers around the man's dripping tip. Licking at the tasteful wetness, London pushed back into Marbell, keeping his thrusts measured and relaxed. Marbell couldn't keep still even if he tried, writhing below London each time the pleasure point deep inside him was struck. The sensual fucking of his being warped his mind, trapping him in a cage of fulfilled desire.

Marbell found himself on his knees after a moment, not being able to recall getting into the position, but not caring in the least either. His face was pressed into his sheets, bottom up, and London's hands held onto his hips. He moaned out whenever London dropped into him, skin hot and sweaty when the tattooed boy finally reached his limit.

London felt the strong arousal travel through his body, and it struck his cock as his seed poured into the man under him. He hissed, emptying everything he could offer, and the moment he threatened to pull out, Marbell brought a hand back, keeping him in place when his own orgasm erupted. They came down together, lying there atop the damp and tangled sheets of the bed.

After catching the time on the digital clock at their bedside, London rolled over onto his stomach, and said, "I guess it's time for you to go, huh?"

It was 4:00am and Marbell had his private flight booked for Manchester. Leaving now would have him there by nine o'clock in the evening UK time. The teacher didn't much want to leave London, especially in the state he was in, but this meeting with his father was far more important than any of the others they'd ever had before. Everything from this point on was going to shape their future together, and determine whether or not he and his father would ever have a relationship afterwards. Marbell wanted that very much, to have his father in his life, as well as London and Henry and Joyce. Marbell wanted these people to be his family going forward, but...if he lost his father in doing this...then that's how it was going to be.