Espers 🪐

The Espers, also known as the 'Predominants' by the Great Phantasmagoric Conclave, are beings that play a critical role in the Destin Universe. They are the 10 supreme Phenomenal Beings that have been around since the 'Beginning of Time' and act as the preservers of the Celestial Bodies in our solar system. They are the manifestation of the ies' mana and can manipulate the will of the planets anytime at their leisure, such as creating meteor storms out of thin air or hurling the very planets into each other if they wish. Each Esper is the strongest lifeform of its planet, essentially having the force of the planets themselves. Even though the Espers are the most powerful entities of their respected planets, they not complete omnipotent, hence Espers are not Gods.

While Espers serve to protect the planets they reside on, they are not obligated to any race born outside the realms of nature, specifically humans, which is why they have distance themselves from mankind for centuries. Espers also do take well to strangers outside their domains, such as races found outside of their residing planets or even Phenomenal Beings from other solar systems. All 10 Espers hold to ability to control Phenomenal Beast of their own element, often using these creatures as watch dogs or simple pets. The Espers have a deep connection with one another, respecting each other's their means of method and appointed domains. Though this does not stop them from having occasional spats, like ones shared by siblings.

________________________________________________________________________________

List of Espers:

· Clathrate – The Esper of ice that reigns over Mercury. Although she displays a cold and aloof front, she is very protective of the Phenomenal Beast that roam her domain and acts as a mother figure towards her Esper siblings. Clathrate has shown to hold a deep fascination with ice sculptures and frozen caverns.

· Luminaria - The Esper of light that reigns over Venus. She is regarded as the most beautiful and gentle of the Espers. Lumi adores beautiful Phenomenal Beings associated with light, most notably Angels and Faeries. She has a very close bond with her Esper brother, Melsh, and will only let him and him alone brush her long gold hair. Lumi's most prized possession is a harp gifted to her by an Archangel.

· Melsh - The Esper of earth that reigns over our very planet. He is a creature of few words; much prefers to send his time tending to his private garden and frolicking through the forest with his woodland friends. The person he ever speaks with the most is his sister Luminaria, whom he often gifts flowers to.

· Pyrolysis - The Esper of fire that reigns over Mars. As his name suggest, he has a fiery temper, and has no tolerance for anyone who dares to come to his domain without permission. He can manipulate his size from a wispy flame creature to a massive crimson titan. He has a love-hate sibling rivalry with Clathrate.

Vetravol – The Esper of lightning that reigns over Jupiter. He has the best instincts out of the Espers due to his appearance being like a canine. Vetravol takes his role as an Esper seriously with a clear mind and sharp focus. He can be very sarcastic at times, to the point of being blunt and spiteful. He is also not a fan of sarcasm.

Ombromanie – The Esper of darkness that reigns over Saturn. A black, shadow-like Esper with the ability to shape-shift into form he wishes. His ghastly appearance often causes people to mistake him as evil, making even adults' shudder at the sound of his name. Ombromanie holds a special attachment to his brother, Vetravol, for he is the only being who can tolerate the Esper's sharp tongue. Ombromanie greatly detest creatures of the underworld, as they often manipulate his Phenomenal Beast, which in turn give the Esper a bad reputation.

· Westerlies – The Esper of wind that reigns over Uranus. An Esper with claws, talons, and large feathery wings that allow her to fly through even the highest atmospheres. With just a flap of her wings, Westerlies can whirl devastation tornadoes, capable of blowing even meteors to shreds. She has a deep love for birds and will even let them nest on her wings while she sleeps. The Esper will not tolerate anyone who harms her precious winged friends. Westerlies has a strong bond with her sister, Mpemba.

· Mpemba – The Esper of water that reigns over Neptune. Mpemba loves the ocean and all the creatures who swim through them. She can swim through any body of water, no matter how dangerous the conditions may be. Mpemba is very short-tempered, refusing to allow any kind of offense to her. She often argues with her brother Pyrolysis, though she does most of the arguing. Mpemba adores her sister Westerlies, often gifting the wind Esper with beautiful seashells.

· Astrophel – The Esper of cosmos that reigns over Pluto. The wises of all the Espers. He is diligent, integrous, just, and upright. He enjoys reading old literate and naming newly born stars. Astrophel has an honest and faithful personality that often makes him the voice of reason for his Esper siblings. He can unleash a star's full power with just the wave of his hand, making him practically undefeatable. Astrophel has shown over the years to have a dark side, internally battling both his admiration and resentment towards humanity.

· Chromaticity – The Esper of Infinity and leader of all the Esper. He is the oldest of the Esper, though his appearance resembles that of an adolescent boy. With no planet to be assigned to, he roams the galaxy wherever and whenever he pleases. He is a being of mischief and mystery, never staying in one place for too long to make friends or tell why he is there. He is the most powerful of all the Espers, but rarely unleashes his full power, cause his sorcery would do more damage than good. While Chromaticity knows all scopes of magic and sorcery, he is naïve when it comes to social environments or human emotions. He cherishes his siblings above all else and will do anything to protect them and their domains.