[•Scott Smajor's Backstory 2/2•]

"Sir, is this. . . Normal?"
Dr Jones stood up,"What is?", "This.", the Nurse pointed to the boy's hair, Dr Jones inspected his hair and noting that his natural hair was turning blonde and. . . Blue??
It was like the chemicals were bleaching his hair and it was turning a different colour,"Yes, it is. Another experiment of mine had the same effect.", Dr Jones still had to track down those hybirds, most of then died but they walking dead Creeper Hybird and Bird Hybird managed to escape.
"Still need to get those two back. . ."
"Huh?"
Dr Jones, shaking his head and waving the Nurse off,"Private matters.", the Nurse nods, Dr Jones took a clipboard and ipad, and checked the analysis.
"Hm. Yes, his body is reacting and taking the chemicals quite well."
Dr Jones nods as he hands to the stuff to the Nurse, then snapped his fingers,"Purpled and Tommy.", two boys came in, one as an Alien Hybird and a human looking thing that was dragged in by the one in purple.
"Yes?"
"Have the room prepared."
Nurse was interested,"What room?", "Final stage; I'll be removing his memory of anything of his life up until the he is given the Noxcrew.", the Nurse nods, so Dr Jones left to go ready for the final piece of the job and then he could go back to finding those escaped hybirds.
. . .
"When I find them. They'll wish they stuck to the rules."

=

Over the weeks since Dr Jones got it all done.
The subject's was experiencing what The Creeper Hybird had, his hair changing to blue and no memory of anything so they had to reach him a lot of stuff like walking, writing, reading and of course how to use to use his new powers.
"As I said; A huge success."
The Noxcrew smiled,"Perfect. . . And his name?", "That's up for you.", the Nurses were paid and Dr Jones had left and The Leader of Noxcrew took the teenager into his car and drove him to MCC.
. . .
"How does Scott Smajor, sound?"
. . .
"I like that name."

=

"Welcome; Your Admin!"

Many people gasped, doors opening and emerged from the doors and walked in a man with blue hair, in a blue jacket, cyan shirt and looked like a very nice guy as he walked up the stand and tapped the microphone.

"Let the games: Begin."