|~Hermitcraft: Undertale 1/?~|

Mumbo took a deep breath.
"So; Doc thought the best way to punish us, keep us out of trouble while he did stuff was to transport us into 'Undertale'."
Scar nods,"Prety much. . .", Grian nods, but he didn't look too worried he looked rather happy.
Scar and Grian were wearing matching Green and Yellow stripped sweaters and Mumbo was wearing a purple and blue stripped sweater, but it had white sleeves and a white collar.
"It's okay guys!"
Grian smiled,"I'm a huge fan of this place, and I can guide to the right path and get us out of here in no time!", Scar felt smaller, in fact they all looked slightly smaller especially Grian.
"Did we shrink?"
"Yeah; Because the protag is a kid, and this probably possible because of the Multiplayer Undertale videos people are making."
Scar nods,"True.", Grian picked up a stick, taking Scar's hand,"Just follow me!- Wait!", Grian rushed to the golden flowers.
"?"
Mumbo shrugged.
Grian came back with a golden flower in his hair, and he added a flower to Scar and Mumbo's hair.
"Now we can go; The Buttercup Trio!"
Grian took the lead with his stick and they rushed after him.

"Howdy!"
"You fallen down haven't you? Woahie, I didn't think we'd have 3 humans down here!"
"I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!"
Scar leaned to Mumbo,"Is that a talking flower?", "I don't think. . . A talking flower is the strangest thing we've seen.", Scar nods, guess that was true.
"Grian. What are you doing?"
Grian had approached the flower, smiling and just with that smile alone the flower seemed to be disturbed and recoiled.
'That face. . . Scary Face. . .'
"Stay back, you miserable creature!"
Flowery then disappeared, while Mumbo and Scar were a little tense of who was coming Grian had tears in his eyes.
"I'm glad I didn't have to use my magic, I didn't want to hurt you Children."
A goat hybird smiled at Grian,"Do not be afraid; I am Toriel, Guardian and Caretaker of the Ruins.", Grian smiled, bouncing in his step as she knelt down.
"I'm sorry that I hadn't heard you fallen, I hope the flower hadn't hurt you and your friends."
Grian smiled,"It's okay! I'm Grian, the one in my matching colours is Scar and the one with the opposite colour is Mumbo!", she smiled, standing up,"I'm happy to see you're in high spirits despite what happened, please allow me to help you through the Ruins and find a safe place for you, children."
And Toriel walked towards a door.
"Is. . . Isn't this kidnapping?"
Grian turned to Mumbo,"Kind of, but she's nice so come on!", so Grian followed, Mumbo and Scar sparing a glance at the way they came before they sprinted after Grian.

~

Toriel was their guide, telling about about monsters, traps and about Soul power which apparently says a lot about you as a person.
There is;
'Determination'
'Kindness'
'Perseverance'
'Justice'
'Patience'
'Bravery'
'Integrity'
Apparently there are a lot of monsters down here that would kill them so; No difference from their world.
Toriel showed them how to get past traps, puzzles and even showed them the test dummy and the best way to win a fight is through Mercy.
Grian pulled them into a huddle.
"We're going to take the Mercy Route."
"Route?"
"There are 3 routes you can take, Mercy, Neutral and Genocide; Let's try and aim for Mercy."
Scar, Mumbo nod as Grian did talk a lot about Undertale in the past and even based Grumbot off a character named Mettaton.

~

"So. . . We just wait."
Mumbo held the phone that Toriel left them with.
They were sat on the floor, waiting for Toriel to come back.
"You know this will be very useful, three of us being here."
Grian smiled,"We can pick up more items for healing, items for defence and other cool stuff!", Scar nods,"True! So like like in Jumanji someone holds all the items and someone else is the map person.", Grian nods,"Yeah!", Grian took off his glasses,"I never realised I needed glasses as a kid, probably because I hadn't worn them till my vision got more blurry.", Grian wiped his glasses, put them back on and stood up,"Let's go, Toriel won't come back so we might as well get on the move.", Mumbo and Scar stood up, Grian held the stick as they walked deeper into the Ruins.
"I'll show you guys how it's done and protect you!"

=

From the other side of a screen, they watched in curiosity as three unique looking sprites progressed the game and moved on their own, even having little icons pop up when they seem to talk.
Do they interfere. . . Or. . .?
Though, they opened some crisps and grabbed the drink to watch first.