cheater

alora and i were just cuddling watching lilo and stitch when i had the sudden urge to pee.

"ma get up, i gotta use the bathroom." i said moving her from on top of me. she continued laying down, watching the movie.

"don't take too long 𝘋𝘋𝘖𝘛, i'm waiting." she said still looking at the tv. i nodded and went into the bathroom, using it.

i was almost done when i heard a text notification go off multiple times. i finished up and washed my hands, leaving out the bathroom.

i saw that lora wasn't watching the movie anymore, she was on my phone. i didn't mind it, i gave her my password for a reason. i got back in the bed and layed next to her.

i went to kiss her forehead before continuing to watch the movie, but she dodged my kiss, still looking at my phone.

"my heart you good?" i asked watching her scroll mad fast on my phone. i looked over to see she was reading messages.

"darrian who is sasha?" she said looking at me with anger and hurt. my face grew shocked as my stomach dropped and i began to get nervous.

"and why the fuck is she texting you talm bout some 'hey bae i miss you' , 'when we gone link again?'" she said reading off the messages. she looked up at me and i saw the pain in her eyes as she saw my reaction.

"woww. 7 months of my time fucking wasted." she said calmly. oh shit i fucked up.

"mami it's not what it sounds like-"

"tell me what it sounds like then? cause to me it sounds like you was linking with this girl, callin her bae, then coming to lay up with me like you wasn't just with another female!" she said cutting me off, her jamaican accent coming out.

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean for it to go this far alora." i said softly.

"wah yuh mean yuh didn't mean fi it fi guh dis far! how long ave it been a guh on?" ( what do you mean you didn't mean for it to go this far!how long has it been going on?) alora said speaking her first language, patois.

"about 4 months, but i promise she don't mean nothing to me!" i said trying to convince her.

"if she don't mean nothin- you know what?" she said walking to the door. "mi nave nuh time fi dis, cum yah." (i don't have time for this, come here)

i walked over to her and she pointed to the door. "gwane nuh. before i change my mind." (go on now. before i change my mind.)

"look, ma i really love you, i do okay? i just fucked up. ian mean for this to happen. starting now i wanna be with you and only you. i'll delete her number out my phone okay?" she looked at me with a blank stare before replying.

"there's no reason anymore ddot. you wanted her, so you can have her full time. we're done."

"but i only want you alora." i said getting closer to her.

"show mi den nuh! and back up." (show me! and back up.) she said shoving me.

"until you can show me you want me and only me, get the fuck outta my house." i sighed in defeat and walked downstairs, out the door.

"man FUCK!" i yelled rubbing my hands down my face. i started walking over to dd's house, not wanting to be alone right now.

halfway there, i got a facetime from notti.

"yoo my heart." i said answering the call.

"ddot why lora just called me cryin? what happened?"

"she broke up with me cause she caught me cheatin bro."

"nah bro yo ass gotta fix this. got my sister ova there cryin and shit." he said shuffling around.

"i know, i only want her foreal. that other girl was just entertainment."

"i'll call you later my heart, i'm going over there."

"alright bye safety." i said hanging up.

i gotta get her back...

OH OH OH OREILLYSSSSSS O REILLYYYSSSSSS AUTO PARTS OWWWWW

part 2 in the making guys! i'm publishing as i write so give me some time. keep commenting tho it gives me motivation!

i love yall ❣️🫶🏾

-sky ❤️