cheater prt 2

i'm getting ready right now to go to the fair with jayracks, eva, notti and dd. they planned this when they found out that ddot cheated on me.

i guess their doing it to get my mind off of it or whatever. i picked out some black ripped jeans with a red crop top, my black jean jacket i just got with some red scrunch socks and my red thunders.

i already took a shower so now i was just doing my hair before putting my clothes on. i put my hair in a half up half down style with my natural hair.

i put on my clothes, making sure not to mess up my hair. i then got up and made sure i looked good before spraying some perfume and walking out.

we made plans to all meet at the deli before going to the fair so that's where i'm headed now.

"aight ma i'm goin to the fair!" i yelled walking to the door.

"okay sweetie be safe and have fun!"

i walked out, making sure to lock the door. i started the short walk to the deli. i got on my phone, watching tik tok to pass the time.

-

i was getting some snacks when i heard someone yell my name.

"LORAAAA!" i turned around to see jay opening her arms for a hug.

"hey jayyy!" i said hugging her. she held me for a while until i pulled away.

"you acting like you ain't seen me in a year calm down." i said as we both laughed. just then, dd, notti and eva walked in.

"y'all ready?" dd said as he put his arm around jay. damn i'm fifth wheeling. we all started heading out.

they was just being all couply and shit making me cringe. i saw some scooters free to use so i got one. and like some followers they got one too.

it was dd and jay on one and notti and eva on the other. i had my own.

i was laughing at them because dd kept speeding up, making jay scream.

"DAVID SLOW DOWN BEFORE I SMACK YOU WORD2!"

i pulled my phone out, starting to record.

"look at the couples y'all. ain't they so cuteee!" i said as dd and notti threw up gang signs. they then started speeding on the scooters making eva and jay scream.

i laughed and recorded them while they were doing tricks on the scooters.

i posted the videos, tagging everybody and continued to watch them act a fool.

"YO MY HEART COME UP HERE WITH US!" i heard notti yell at me since i wasn't speeding like them.

i sped up a little bit and caught up to them. i was in the middle of them and they looked at each other before moving in closer to me.

"oh hell naw back yall ass up!" i said trying to slow down, but notti and dd pushed the accelerator on both handle bars as jay and eva laughed.

"WAIT NO IM SORRY!" i said as they sped up and made us all go fast down the street. luckily we were close to the fairgrounds.

i screamed as we got there and i was the first one to hop off my scooter. i held my chest, still catching my breath.

"ima kick yall ass always doin dumb shit i could've fell off my scooter and died and y'all think that shit funny-" i spoke fast but got cut off by notti.

"lora chillll!" he said laughing, putting his arm around me as we walked into the fair.

the line was mad long, but we cut through half of it so it was still long but not that long.