prank

"okay- oh nevermind there we go. wassup ya! it's 𝘒𝘐𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘠 and i'm bringing some heat for y'all! today i'm doing the 'i like your bestfriend' prank on ddot. so basically i'm gonna invite darrian and dd over and just be tryna get next to dd. this the first prank i'm doing so run it up or it'll be the last!" i say before turning the camera off.

first things first, let me get these cameras set up. i wanted to get different angles of their reactions so i set one up behind the tv, in the kitchen and one behind the couch.

i got the one from behind the tv since it was the easiest to hide. i started recording.

"the last thing i need to do is invite them over so imma do that now." i whispered to myself before picking up my phone and calling ddot and putting it on speaker.

"heyy my heart." his voice boomed through the phone before i turned the volume down.

"hey pa. where you at right now?" i'm really hoping that they are together so i could kill two birds with one stone.

"uhh right now i'm on the block with dd and dotty."

rest up ml you'll forever be missed. forever 17 e4edot 💔💔

"okay, can you and dd come over and hangout with me?" i spoke as i bit my nail.

"yeah mami, we be over there in 20 minutes."

"okay see you then." i say before i hang up.

"ouu yall i'm so nervous! i don't know how dd or ddot finna react. let's hope it don't go wrong." i turned the camera off and set it back up behind the tv. i turned all the cameras on and sat down on the couch.

i turned on the movie shark boy and lava girl before getting on my phone.

-

there was a knock at the door and i took a deep breath before going over to open it.

dd and darrian stand outside of the door, as expected. i move out the way to let them in. after closing the door, we all sit on the couch. i sat by ddot as usual.

i stare at dd as he grabs the game controller to play 2k. he turns the game on, his attention being instantly absorbed into the screen.

i lift my legs to put them over darrians before wrapping my arms around his neck to place a kiss on his lips.

"you missed me?" he asks, putting his arms around my waist. i nod into his neck, "i missed both of y'all."

he cocks his head back, looking at me like i just said i killed someone. i laugh, "you know i'm playin!"

the prank has begun. ddot is already super overprotective and jealous of me so i know he's thinking about what i just said.

he got on his phone, not paying me any attention so i decided to watch the tv. dd was playing and he was pretty good not gonna lie.

"dd you suck ass bro." i say, watching ddot for a reaction. he still watches his phone as if i didn't say anything at all.

"shut up kimory i play better than you ever have and will." he says not taking his attention off the game.

"alright," i say, taking my legs off ddot and going to sit by dd. "lemme see the controller," i said before snatching it from him. he mugs me as i laugh.

i look over to see ddot side eyeing the fuck outta me. i quickly put my attention on the tv screen.

i was playing for a little while and to be honest, this shit kinda hard.

[a/n : pause.]

"yo dumb ass talking about me and you're down by fuckin 30 points!" dd said snatching the controller from me.

"suck my dick, i'm still better than you on my worst day," i say. he laughs at me and i hit his arm.

i watch him play for a lil before deciding to continue with the prank.

i saw that dd had a watch and started being touchy with him.

"this watch so nice," i say touching his watch and arm. "when did you get it?"

"not too long ago." he said dryly, not taking his attention off the game. i could feel darrian burning a hole in my head with his eyes.

"yo look at me when i'm talking to you," i mumble grabbing his face and turning it towards mine.

before i could do anything else, i was grabbed from behind and pulled back.

"kimory what the fuck are you doing right now?" ddot raised his voice at me.

"what you mean what am i doing?" i yelled back at him. dd got up and went in the kitchen, raiding my fridge i'm assuming.

"you're literally over here fuckin flirting with dd right in front of my face bro! you acting like i'm not even there!"

"you will be fine," i sighed before walking into the kitchen. "and now you following him my nigga? you like him or sum?" darrian asked.

"okay and what if i do!?" i ask raising my voice.

ddots face dropped and dd opened his mouth in shock. the way they both looked right now, i could've busted out laughing.

they looked at each other while i went to the fridge and grabbed some grapes.

"yo wait you just said you liked me?" dd asked hesitantly. i nod in response and continue eating my grapes.

darrian walked to the couch and put his shoes on, which i never saw him take off. dd followed behind him, but heading towards the door.

dd left while ddot just stood at the door, "i knew you was a smooch bro." he said before walking out and slamming the door.

"nahh what?!" i yelled, running to go grab a camera. i got the one from behind the couch and threw some shoes on.

i opened the door and ran out, following behind them. they weren't too far, but i needed to run to get to where they were.

"i'm a smoochie? i'm a smoochie darrian? it was a prank dumbass!" i yelled putting the camera in his face. "now look at you, you look slow."

i quickly walked away, heading back to my house.

"prank gone wrong y'all, don't try this shit at home." i said walking back into my home.

before i could fully close the door, a hand held it open followed by a familiar voice. "wait! kimory wait, i'm sorry i said those things."

i shut the camera off, and got the other ones turning them off too. after, i sat on the couch and got on my phone, ignoring him.

"kimory i'm sorry! you know ian mean it i was just saying stuff cause i was mad." he explained. i still sat there on my phone, not saying anything.

darrian snatched my phone out of my hand before turning my head to face him. i closed my eyes trying my hardest to ignore him.

"oh now you just being petty, open ya eyes." i kept my eyes closed just because. "k come onnnn!" he said laying on me.

i smiled as he planted kisses all over my face, "okay okay! i forgive you but don't let that shit happen again, okay?"

"okay mami."

requested chapter

i been so inconsistent

give me some ideas in the comments please cause i'm lowkey running out

-sky ❤️