Clue

-At the cafe-

"Thank Ya'll for coming with me, I'm very glad I have someone to coming along with", He glad about with his happy face like a sky cloud. 

"No problem, Devin, Beside I got nothing to do at home than doing a bit night walk and store to get some food and drink, What about you Leo?" He asks me question.

"Well, I mostly stay at home and go to the library by myself" I reply back to Bailey.

"That boring" With his boring face at me

"Because you got no taste what people do bailey" Devin add on his words.

Bailey started his grumpy sound, "Now you guy gains up on me" staring both me and Devin.

"We not gaining up on you, we just telling you" I told bailey with a forgiveness tone.

"Oh, By the ways, Leo, I overheard you getting a photo camera, It that true?" He asks me those question to answer.

"Yeah, I am, who did you overheard?" I reply to my answer and question him how he overheard.

"Oh, there was three boys were talking about you and your photo camera" he told me his answer.

"I bet they talked funny about me" I roll my eyes while drank my drink.

"Like I say, don't worry too much Leo, if you do that, you just end up let them win, it like a video game beating a boss battle with a slave of them." He told me.

"Um, excuse me" with a shy tone Infront of us.

Us three looking at her.

"Um.." Then take her notebook with a pen outward to us with a rush. "May I have an autograph!", with her embarrassment voice of her tone then she gets more embarrassment with her red face then she looks down at her feet.

The three of us looking each other bit confused then Devin steps up to talk with her.

"Yeah, I do but why you need it for?" He questions himself to her.

"Oh umm.." She looks behide her friends then looking at us again.

Then Devin grabs her notebook and her pen gently then he writes his autograph he faces toward to me and Bailey. "Do you guy want to do it too?" He asks us with Handly the notebook and pen to one of us, Then Bailey stood up and take a try with it.

"I have very bad handwriting just let you know" With his awkward tone toward the girl.

"Is alright, there no need to be perfect or anything, just try your best you can" With her kind voice to him.

"Uh, alright then..." With his worried tone awkward think, he doesn't know what to write then he got idea and starting writing on the notebook. After he done, he looks at me and give me the notebook and pen and told me "It your turn Leo"

I shake my head no.

"Alright then" with a normal voice and hand back the notebook and pen to the girl.

"Thank you so much both boys" Then she bows and walk away.

"Oh, come on dude." Bailey stares a glace to me.

"Hey, I don't feel like it though." While stare that girl from earlier with her friends.

"Is alright, if you don't want to do it, It your choice and your mind." Devin told me.

"Okay but thank you though." I smile at him

"At least doing for them a favor. " Bailey told while looking through his phone.

"Maybe. But what you are doing looking through your phone?" As I got up talking to Bailey.

"Oh, I was checking my messenger, but do you guy want to do something after this?" He questions us.

"I don't know, maybe at the park or something" Devin told.

"Maybe the store, Because I need to buy some food for dinner" I reply back.

"Sure, that a good idea, I need buy food for dinner as well" He start to get up off his chair and grab his extra dessert that inside the box.

"Damn.." As he stares us again.

"Don't you need food as well?" Devin asks question to him.

"Welp, If Ya'll getting some food, I guess I should too" He stood up then pushing the chair and grab his school bag.

{[Outside the cafe]}

"Hey, Let stop by Leo apartment after we get some food to cook" he looks at us while walking with us.

"Sure, but only he won't mind at all" Devin looking at me.

"Uh sure, I wouldn't mind at all, being lonely is suck beside cyan" As I told them and my pet.

"Awe, I miss that cat cyan" With his gloomy face.

I started laughing  

As we still continued going to the store, A girl running like she been late to check up while carrying her stuff, pass by us until me and that girl made an eye contact face to face, I see a same sapphire eyes on her then we continue looking away each other and thinking she might be the same person as the photo or just a random person that look like her. But was I clearing though...?

....

"We have meet again..."

Friend.

______________________________________

Hello, my Iro, Sorry I took too long to get this ready :')

But thank you for those take patient have with me ^^

Sorry that I didn't post art of one of the mc (Main character) friends

But I think there will be one on the next chapter to do first but thank you for everything!

Bye baii my lovely Iro!

__________________________________________