Life or Death

[When the three of us got on, the sound of train track is very noise but if you put some music on, It will go perfect for the playlist. As train came by stop and off of next location of each train tunnel, I bet the people got in is going home or visiting like a friend's house, Family members, even loved one.]

[Timeskip]

"What a long walk!" As Bailey says while his both of his arms rise up at the sky.

"I'll be off now, see you guy later" As Devin taking off to a different path.

"See you soon!" Bailey starting wave his arm and hand to say goodbye.

"Be safe out there" As I told Devin to be careful himself while give them a wave.

"You too" He reply back to me and Bailey.

As soon Devin walking away from Baliey and I, we started walk together to our next-door apartment. Bailey and I have a same location but different apartment across each other. As soon we got there, we started waving goodbye or having a good night to each other going our own ways. I know Bailey barely stay up for studying nor playing video games, but somehow, he rather does it bit early like studying in the cafe or library of his free time either himself, his friends or me and Devin. I soon I got there putting my apartment keychain to unlock the door, I hear Cyan meowing knowing I'm already here. I soon I opened my door, I see Cyan sitting there meowing at me as a greeting me for welcome back from my school, like he always does since back then I was middle school on Cyan middle age. 

"Hi Cyan!" I closed my door right behind me then I knee down so Cyan can hug me. "You are being a good boy, don't you?" I can't imagine myself me as a husband greeting me welcome back home from my future wife or kids but that will never happen ever again in my whole life. but then I hear a voice coming though the kitchen.

"Cyan! Is that Leo?" As middle deep tone while cooking something very delicious for dinner.

"Zander?" I am waiting for it respond then I see a shadow come through the light.

"Welcome home Leo" As he pops out of the kitchen wall, " You just in time for food and go dress up of your comfy cloth then come back to eat, come on Cyan."

"Meow" Cyan respond as coming. I walk toward my bedroom to get ready to change into a different outfit then I soon I open the door and I saw a packet of box sitting on the floor.

"Zander, why there a box in my room?" question toward my brother peeking out my head of my bedroom door.

"It's from mom, she sends a lot of items. I think it will be the same things as mine" As he speaks loudly for me to able to hear.

"Why does mom like to send these things these days? We have a lot of it, and it barely fit every single room in this apartment." I look back the box that my mother sent me to it and thought I shouldn't not worry about it and get ready to change already. As soon I was done changing my clothes, Zander told me to hurry up or else the food will get cold. I told him to wait his horse that I'm coming. As I coming to the dinner table see all the delicious food on the table and see my brother Zander putting Cyan food with a slide bit of health pork on Cyan food bowl with a water as a side. I took a seat across from Zander side as he done putting Cyan food on Cyan food bowl then Zander took a seat from his side and grab a Plate, Spoon and Fork. I also grabbed Plate, Spoon and Fork as well then, we start took some the food out of bowl or plate that Zander made just for me, him and Cyan with brother-love.

"So... How Coral health going? Is she going be alright?" I ask him with a worried and nervous tone of mine since Coral having disease nor illnesses ever since Zander and I moving out of our own apartment together since we are bigger and older enough to do our own if one of us need helps. 

"She is doing better as before when I last saw her taking small practice walk since she felt very anxious and getting tired very quickly of it but yeah, she is doing a lot better. Mom and I going to visit her at the hospital tomorrow, do you want to come with us to see her again?" He asks me with his low quite tone knowing I know him a lot sounded like he very worried about our sister. Of course, I worry about her health, and I wish I could help anything to able to save my own and only sister that I have. 

"At what time?" I ask him again when we going to go to visit my sister while I was grabbing more food.

"I think about 5am, I know it very early to wake up in the middle of the morning but still though. I think you should safe here to work on your schoolwork and also, I realize that your Camera will be coming tomorrow as well so, I think you should stay here and let me take care of the rest, okay?" He grabs with a Fork to get the cook pork. 

"Okay" I nodded as I look down at my plate bowl of my favorite food all of it in the single room and single rounded. "Oh! I have my two friends coming over tomorrow too, Sorry Zander. Maybe next time?" As stood my head up towards face to Zander eyes to making a eyes contact.

"I'm guessing Devin and Bailey?" He stood up out the chair with an empty plate with all the leftover favor holding his one hands then straight toward the sinks. "Ah! can you pack some leftover food that I made extra for you and me, but I guess I can give it to mom and Coral. Even though Coral loving my food so much that she can't help herself by eating them." He laughs about our little Coral since she was Nine years old when she was normal and health little girl loving her oldest brother cooking. Even our father was a chef too, but Coral loves every single people cooking was tasting amazing toward her and her adorable laugh and smile that I wish to see it one more time. 

"When you come back home?" I turn my back toward my brother.

"I'll come back either ways, maybe tomorrow or later and I'll tell Coral that you got your new Camera upload of that Photo" He smiles at me with a proud that I ever have.

 As soon as we both done our dishes and packing a leftovers food that Zander made, He went straight into his own room to grab his towel and Pj clothes. "I'm going to take a shower from now okay Leo?" 

"Okay" I agree.   

I went to the living room to sit down the sofa to relax with Cyan behind me to relax as well. I started taking out my phone to looking through the photo I have been taking pictures ever since I lived with my parents and siblings.

"Sign" I sign as I looks up like I was staring the star that I want to make a wish out of it. "I wonder if I can meet them someday but I don't remember what they looked like now..."