Idea of sleeping over

[Time skipping]-

"Hey, Let have a sleep over, shall we?" He looked at both of us while we grab some food with his excited face.

"Why though?" Devin asks Bailey question.

"Well, since falling season today and we won't have school for the next weekend, I was hope it will be fun for today" As he replies to Devin question.

I stood up with my favorite drink then place mine shopping bag "Sure, why not, I will get ready until you guy has a chance to grab your clothes and others."

"Ooh, Thank you Leo, You're the best!" He ran toward me with his excited hugs.

"I'm down with it" He stood up then take his phone out so he can call his mom for what us have planning then he ends the call and place his phone inside his pocket.

"So?" He questions Devin.

"She says yes, as long I came home safely after the sleep over was over, she fine with it" He look at us with his smile on his face.

"Let's go!" He jumps with his excited

"Ya'll having a sleeping over I heard?" A voice that we heard familiar before somewhere in our mind then we take a look and saw the person that we know.

"Yo, Josh!" He ran toward to him.

"You work here?" He asks him.

"It my dad shop so I have to work here since he has a lovely dovely date with my mom" He reply back.

"Hey, do you want to join us a sleeping at Leo place?" He asked.

"Well, I want to, but someone have to take care this store, Sorry Bailey maybe next time if one of us is fun." He deeply apologizes.

"Is alright, maybe on the winter? Are you free for that day? I ask Josh.

"I'm not sure, I'll ask my dad until he and my mom came back from their date." He replies to me back.

Then around from a corner, A little girl stood there with her favorite plushie of Kirby that held her arm and questioned her older brother who us are.

He kneels down and look at her then told her that we were his classmates from his school and told our name toward to his youngest little sister then he asks her to introduce herself to them. She told her name is Layla, just like her brother told her to.

"Awe, It nice to meet you Layla, how old are you?" He asks Layla a question as he kneel down before he asked her.

"I'm seven years old!" As she sounds excited and as already get uses to Devin very quickly.

"That nice, you just like my cousin age, what school you going to?"  Devin asks her another question.

"I go to Ocean Park" She answer his question again.

"That sweet, my other cousin went same school as you, maybe you able see him, here" He took his phone out his pocket and find of his picture of other cousin, "This is my cousin, He name is Basil" As he shows the picture his cousin to her.

She looks surprise and tells Devin that Devin's cousin Basil, she knows him next door of her classroom.

"That nice to hear, I hope you guy became friend someday" As he glace with a gentle smile toward to the little girl. 

"Mhm, I'll will!" As she smiles back.

"Welp, it is getting late for today, Let meet up Leo apartment" He stood up then he is starting paid his.

After that, Bailey and I started to pay as well and we starting to head out the store and we say goodbye Josh. As we outside the store, we start walking together and stop one by one until we got there through train tunnel. 

[Inside the train tunnel]

"Oo! I can't wait your new camera came arrived" As he looks at me.

"Yeah, I'm kind of nervous and excited at the same time to open them" As I giggle awkwardly.

"Is alright Leo, it normal to open a packet" Devin starting to pat my back that everything is going alright.

"Heh" I smile, "Maybe is normal..."

"Hey Leo, after your packet arrived, Let go out and taking picture for memories, a new memory!"

"Heh, Maybe I sure take some pictures."

"Yeah! We can go to a cafe, park, garden, your cat and everything!" He excited that he can't over deal with.

"Hey, the train is here" As he knowing the training is coming cause of the light.

"Let go home!"

"After we got home, Let pack our stuff for our sleepover!" As he screams making Me and Devin embarrass and the people very awkward toward the three of us.

"Alright" I bonk his head. "You are going make us weird being with you."

"Heh, is alright, Besides, we're friends anyways, it fun being all weird being with." With Bailey big smile

"Maybe it fun to being with someone." Devin adds on it.

As the train door open, everyone got inside while the other people got out.

"I never thought...I was able to have fun but I'm glad I did. At least some of my mind getting to it."

As the door shut itself, as a train moving with a sound from the train noise, I'm pretty sure, just another day of life.

Hello there!

Sorry that I didn't upload new chapter for every month-

And I'm very apologize for it like very very of it.

I shall take my leave and peace!