@Cupid34ela's dare part 1

Before I start, I just decided to make this into a two parter, also there will be art from Cupid34ela at the end of part two. If anyone has any art that they have made and want it to be in it, just let me know and I will give you credit. Anyways onto the Dare.

The characters in part 1 are Captain, Dum, Bday, Rose, Greaser, and Veteran (the others will be in part 2)

Me: Welcome back the Among Us Logic Truth or Dare and today we have a Dare for Greaser and Veteran.

Greaser: Great, so what's the dare?

Me: Well Cupid34ela has dared you guys to wake up the girls, while they're sleeping with their boyfriends.

Veteran: Great, that's going go over well (sarcastically)

......................LATER AT NIGHT....................

Veteran: so who should we wake up first?

Greaser: how about Rose and Bday?

Veteran: ok, let's go

.....................IN BDAY'S ROOM.....................
As Veteran and Greaser walked in quietly to Bday's room and saw them peacefully sleeping. Greaser walked over to the bed and tapped on Rose's shoulder, Rose didn't respond. The thing that woke both of them up was when Greaser started to blast rock music.
Bday just looked annoyed but Rose was pissed.
Veteran decided to wait outside for Greaser, but then heard the yelling, and looked in and seeing Rose yelling and threw a pillow at Greaser, which messed up his hair.
.........................................................................
Greaser: Well that went well, (while trying to fix his hair)

Veteran: I will wake up Captain and Dum.

...................IN CAPTAIN'S ROOM.................
Veteran looked in and saw Captain and Dum sleeping. He slowly walked over to the bed and shouted, but no response, he played an alarm sound, still no response, he tried loud music, and still no response.
Dum and Captain were still sleeping  when Veteran tried poking them, and in there sleep Dum throw a pillow at Veteran, and Captain shaped him in the face.

Veteran: ow ( after the slap)

Veteran walked out of the room with a nice slap mark on his face.

Greaser: Looks like you got hit worst than me.

Veteran: yea, but we still have 4 more couples to try this on.

.........................................................................
Anyways that's part 1, part 2 should be out by Friday or Saturday. Hope you enjoyed and see you next time.