•Chapter 5•

Next day.

Rosé pov.

I was lying in my bed alone. Nobody is here. Lisa never came back after talking with  Dr. Kim .  My head hurts like fucking hell.

I was about to close my eyes, someone open the door and i see Dr. Kim smiling while walking close to me.
She looks so hot in her white coat on and the stethoscope placed on her neck.

"How are you  Miss. Park?" She asked.

"You can call me Chaeyoung, rosé or chae, anything, Not miss. Park.. And i'm not feeling well. My head hurts like hell."
I heard her chuckle.
I made a pouting face.

She comes near me and give me a injection.

" It will gone and miss. Pa... I mean Chaeyoung i want to tell you something. But don't stress. Ok." She looked at me with concern.

" Why Dr. Do i have any cancer or something?"

I widden my eyes on my own statement.

She chuckled again. Oh god its so sexy.

" Not that silly. But.."
Her expression changes into a serious one.

"Chaeyoung..... you had a car accident other day.... It left you with a serious head injury. Because of that......." She hesitated.

"You can tell me Dr."

I said calmly.
I felt she's hesitating to tell me something.

She sighed heavily.

"Because of that...you lost... 3 years of your memory."

I was speechless when i heard that. I was so frozen that i could not even move.

"You are kidding right?"

~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo pov.

I put my face down, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Why am i feeling like this god.. I don't want to see her sad face.

"I'm telling the truth,but in a few more days everything will be fine and slowly you'll get your memories back. Just don't pressure your self." I said.

" So that's why i can't remember the accident."

I nodded.

"Why did such an accident happen to me?" She said.

"I'm not the one to tell you that,you have to find out yourself. Only you know the reason, Chaeyoung.
I'm here,if you need someone to talk to. You can tell me anything. Like a friend."

She didn't say anything and sat down. After some initial silence for me, she said

"I need to be alond for a while."

I nodded.

"But don't pressure yourself. Take care."

I close the door and went to my work, but a drop of tears fell from my eyes.

----------------

Rosé pov.

I try to recall my memories. But it gives me worse headache.

I walked to the corner of the room, where the mirror was placed. I can't beleive my change. I have changed a lot in three years.

I feel my eyes were filling up. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. What happened to me in these past few years? I feel something happens.