Chase Scene (Part Two)

WYRDEER: Coughing Go, go save yourself, it's too late for me.

WERE-ZULI: No, no I don't wanna lose you either. There's gotta be a way to save you, there's just gotta be.

WYRDEER: There's no way to save me, I'm a goner. Lazuli, please remember me if you get this all sorted out. I may be gone, but I'll live on in you.

Wyrdeer leans in and kisses Were-zuli on the lips.

WYRDEER: I love you Lazuli. Always... and... forever.

Wyrdeer closes his eyes, his head fall back down to the ground, and the fire from Solarflares Arrow engulfs his entire body

WERE-ZULI: Wyrdeer... no, no, no She gasps and tears run down her face nooooooooooooooo!

ALAN: Aww, how sad. If you love him so much than why don't you join him.

Were-zuli looks up at everyone, she let's out a ferocious growl and her inner beast reveals itself again.

Were-zuli runs away and the others follow her.

ALAN: My composer, like a vulture, so I can explode at the right moment.

ALAN: Watch every move you enact on, so my next step is your last one.

ALAN: Could've made a right choice when you had one, No gratuity, opportunity is pass gone.

ALAN: And its bye bye gone to the bygones. Ain't no turning back when the fights on.

ALAN: When you see the white in my eyes, better run, better hide, no surviving what I'm on.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around. If I were you, I would run right now.

ALAN: Make your feet bang, bang on the ground, cause Imma hujt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

ALAN: How you gonna win?

ALAN: How you gon survive?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

ALAN: Where you gonna run? Where you gonna hide? When I hunt you down.

ALAN: How you gonna win?

ALAN: How you gon survive?

ALAN: When I hunt you down.

They all stop in their tracks and do a dance break.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around, if I were you I would run right now.

ALAN: Make your feet bang bang on the ground, cause Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down (hunt you down)

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: I ain't here to play around, if I were you I would run right now (right now)

ALAN: Make your feet bang bang on the ground (on the ground), cause Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down, down, down.

ALAN: Yeah, cause Imma hunt you down.

ALAN: Imma hunt you down.

Song ends and the background goes back to normal

ALAN: Come on guys, let's go.

They continue Chasing Were-zuli.

After awhile they Were-zuli gets blocked off by a giant cliff and the others catch up to her.

ALAN: Dead end. It was fun chasing after you like a little puppy, but it's time for you to die.

Everyone gasps

ALAN: I know what y'all are thinking, and no, I never killed a puppy in my life and I never will. I was using a metaphor.

Everyone let's out a sigh of relief

ALAN: Anyways, stop messing around. Everyone attack and kill that beast.

They all slowly walk forwards towards Were-zuli.

ALAN: Nighty-Night, Werewolf.

The Light from the Blood Moon shines down on Were-zuli and Alan and the rest are caught by surprise.

ALAN: Gasps L-Lazuli, is that you.

Lazuli growl comes to a stop, than seconds later she roars at them, climbs up the cliff and disappears into the night.

ALAN: Lazuli, waaaaaait!

Lazuli is nowhere to be seen. A few seconds later, Alan, collapses down on the ground on his knees

CRYSTAL: Alan, are you okay?

ALAN: Yeah, come on lets head back to Pitmerden to tell everyone the werewolf is gone, and that it's safe to come out now.

SUNSHINE THE ESPEON: But what about mommy, are we just gonna leave her in that state.

ALAN: There's nothing we can do, she is beast now. Let's just head home.

SUNSHINE THE ESPEON: Okay, daddy...

They all walk back to the Pitmerden

ALAN: Says quietly There's nothing YOU guys can do, but I can figure this out.

ABSOL ONE: You say something?

ALAN: No, not at all.

ABSOL ONE: Okay, if you say so.

They all head back to Pitmerden