Chapter 3

WARNING 18+ READERS ONLY - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

I get out of the pool and find a towel on a sun lounger that I wrap around myself.

I walk back into the house and close the sliding door, then head to the room in the basement.

I feel my stomach in knots. I'm nervous.

I've seen a room like that before in fiction, but never in real life. I don't really know what happens but I just want Jerry to touch me again.
That's all I know for certain.

I open the door to the basement and walk down the steps. My feet treading droplets of water from being in the pool.

Once I'm at the bottom of the stairs, I walk over to some of the sex toys on display and look at them. I've never seen some of them, but a few I have to admit that I have some similar at home.

As I look, I feel hands stroking my arms from behind me and I smile instantly knowing his touch.

"Pick one."
Jerry says, about the toys on display.

I'm indecisive as it is.

"Surprise me..." I reply.

I turn to see him, he smirks. His eyes are hungry for me like mine are for him.

His huge cock is erect for me.

"Take off the towel." He orders.

Without a moment's notice, I drop the white Egyptian cotton sheet to the floor and show him my all.

"Get on the bed." He says.

I walk over to the large bed and sit on the edge.

"Turn around. I wanna see your ass." He comments.

I stand, turn and move my hands and knees, pressing on the soft duvet beneath me. I am on all fours and I look behind me to see his reaction.

"Is this what you want?" I ask.

"Yeah. Keep looking forward." He replies.

I hear him take something from the display and walk over to me.

"I'm gonna touch you..." he says.

I feel his fingers move across my folds as he feels how I have become because of him.

"You're so fucking wet." He says with a growl.

Suddenly I feel something solid slide inside my throbbing pussy.

I whimper at the feeling.

It's long and thick, and ribbed.

I can feel whatever it is penetrate me and I gasp.

"Fuck." I say purely reactionary.

Jerry leans over and whispers into my ear.

"Whatever I say to you...it's role play....when I call you a filthy whore, I don't mean it...but I will treat you like one in this room."

I'm wetter now from his words. I have no idea how that's possible, to get even more soaked than I already am.

He slides the toy in and out of me and I can feel my climax nearing once more.

"Jerry....I...."

He pulls the toy from me immediately after I say his name.

"Did I tell you to cum yet?" He says.

"Please...." I say almost so delicately it's nearly inaudible.

"You know what I like to be called..." he says.