Chpt 18

Chapter 18

                   Dean's pov

1 month later..

  With only the kitchen left to be finished on the house Demar and the men begin carrying over the furnitures and packed them inside the bedrooms. The upstairs was ready to be roofed and we were hoping to move in before Christmas. He begin customizing the empty part of the container in his free time and the kitchen was finally done and tiled by the end of the following week.

  I thought he was contented with us living like siblings, until we have our second quarrel in which my nighty and underwear was torn right off of me. I stood naked in the tent and tell him I was not having sex with him and that he could continue being aloof has he had been.

  "A road yah send mi?" He ask coming up in my face.

  "Yuh want sex too regular rest yuh front," I tell him still breathing hard from the tossle we had.

"A more dan two months now mi nuh badda yuh," he exaggerates.

"Yuh lucky, yuh been avoiding mi, duh continue," I tell him lowly as we kept our voices down.

  He went and sat on the bed but each time I try to get to where our clothes was kept he got up and came there. He hissed and turn his back afterwards and I took out and put on another nighty and underwear, I sat in the chair until I was sure he is asleep before I climb gently on the bed and went to sleep.

  I moan as I feel my pussy being fundled and awake fully with Demar's mouth latched onto my right breast. I was so turned on and I could not hold out when he pulled off my panty, I relax to accommodate his hood as he pushed into me and begin thrusting.

  He came in two minutes and begin blaming me. "You cause mi fi cum suh quick ino, tsk, how long yah hold out pon man."

  I didn't answer him as we cleaned up then head out into the cold morning and inside the container to the bathroom. "How long mi want a release and yuh just a gwane suh, a wha happen to yuh babes? Umuch night yuh a punish mi like yuh nah nuh feelings tsk," all throughout the shower he vented and I say nothing.

  The banging on the roof started early and he went over there after breakfast. Although it was Saturday I still give the children some learning activities to keep them occupied, then I soap up all Demar's white marinas with blue soap and put them to soak in a basin. I straightened up our tent and get the children ready when my mother says she was going over Cam's place to avoid the noise cause by the workmen on the roof.

  I gave her R800 to give Cam and R400 to buy fresh vegetables we didn't have, Ms. Maize left with her and Mr. Cleve and I seasoned up some chicken wings to French fry for lunch. I really hope they finished the roof today because the knocking was unbearable, Demar, Donahue and Mr. Denzel all came over for something to eat and I had to hurry up and get the food ready.

  After they went back to helping the workmen on the roof I began the preparation of the dinner, I kept myself busy by preparing then slow baked a sweet potato pudding. I lit the fire under the soup pot and begin adding the foods and seasonings when my mother call and say that they were leaving Cam's place.

  Everyone enjoyed the soup and the children were still sucking on there corn cubs when it was time for them to bathe. "Mi sey from mi come mi a smell it and a look ino," Mr. Denzel says upon opening the oven and seeing the potato pudding.