Chpt 47

Chapter 47

Demar's pov

Unbelievable I say in my mind looking at Dean, she gulped and blinked staring at the monitor in my hand. She was right Antoine did follow her, I felt a small pang in my heart as I acknowledge that he must still be deeply in love with her or he was just determined to not let her escape him again. Whatever it was I love her more and I hope the men on the North Sentinel island break the bullet proof glass she had installed in the container and kill his evil ass.

I lean back on the seat with a sigh and press the power button on my tablet, Bartley says they weren't harmed in any way, they were only forced to sit still for the makeup artist. I am still in shock and wonder how I was going to break this to Dean. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her until after we get back to Jamaica and make quality love for that matter. Fuck Antoine, I wish we could just drop the container in the ocean right now I think in vexation. I feel no form of pity for him after all that he had done to me.

I got up with my tablet leaving Dean and went to join Joposki in the cockpit, I gave him a thumps up and he nodded and kept his attention on flying. What the fuck will he say if I tell him that our friends tell me that they weren't harmed, to convince him to do this I had showed him the pictures and videos. The moment Adajay sees or gets to speak to Dean she will be telling her and I couldn't keep Dean away from seeing or speaking to her for long. This was all his fault and I refuse to feel guilty because I deserve Dean and all the happiness in the world.

"Almost there," Joposki says and I nodded and took out my latest and customized drone.

Dean looked at me tiredly and I beckon her to come with me in the small space of the cockpit so that she can see the island from a distance. I send down the drone so we could drop the container where it wouldn't be too visual from air and sea, calculate how much people were there and any other useful information we could gather about the island and people. They ran out unto the open beach as we hover there, it was difficult to navigate the drone beneath the dense forestry and so I direct it out into the open space and pointed to a not so dense area on the higher part of the island.

I leave Dean to pack up the drone and went and attached the cables that will be taking down the container. "Antoine put yuh gun outside, along with di phones and your watch and leave dem when mi open di door," I knock on the container and tell Antoine.

He better corporate or else I'll seriously dump him in the sea, I open the door and watch him place the gun, watch and two phones down before locking back the door. "Yuh love gi out orders now it's your turn fi tek, if yuh try fi escape offa dis island and get caught don't blame anyone and yuh suppose to realize by now wey yuh dey," I tell him firmly.

The large back door began opening and I look at Dean, I knew she would cry. I hand her the tablet so she could tell him ta-tau and walk over to where the lever was. "Mi hope yuh spend di rest of yuh days doing something worthwhile and try to not hurt or kill the innocent people living on this island. If yuh truly love your sons do as I say and if you survive until they are of age I'll tell them where you are so if they want to they can come and look for you."

I press the lever and we both went to the back to watch as it went down slow and steadily to the ground, Antoine stood by the bullet proof window looking up and I turn leaving a crying Dean and press the button to disconnect and pull the cables back up. I have discovered a new talent I didn't know I possess by setting this up in such a short space of time, the back aircraft door began closing and Dean came back to the cockpit with me. I was glad Joposki flew the aircraft away to immediately and we made it onto the ship without any problems.