Will the Wise

Hayden's pov:

I wake up to the sound of the water running in the bathroom and the sunlight coming in through the window. My brain feels like its pounding against my skull. I look over to my bedside table and see some Advil and water. I feel a chill crawl up my spine and I sit up in my bed. I look over to the window to see it wide open. The curtains blow in the wind. I grab the Advil and water and chug them both before I get up and slide my slippers on, walking up to the window and shutting it closed and all of a sudden I hear the water stop and go down drain. I get some clothes on and slowly walk to the main room of the cozy house. "It's too hot" I hear as I get closer. "I... I can cool it down a little bit, baby, but we gotta get your body temp back up." I hear Joyce say "No!" Will says firmly. "W-what?" Joyce stutters "he likes it cold" will says and turns around walking back towards his room. "Oh honey your awake! How are you feeling after yesterday?" yesterday?

"Hello?" I hear Hopper from the door and look up from my drawing. "Leave it open." Joyce whispers "Where the hell have you been?" "I overslept."  he lies "What the hell's going on? It's freezing." she doesn't answer but walks to Will and he follows. "Hey! Knock, knock." Ms. Byers says walking into Will's room "We have a visitor." and Hopper closes the door. The rest of the conversation is all murmurs as I continue to draw. 

The next thing I hear is someone knocking on the door. I go to open it and there, at the door step, is the frantic looking Michael Wheeler. "Oh! Hi Mike! What are you doing here?" I ask the boy, still looking quite nervous. "Are you alright?" Mike finally speaks up "Yeah? why wouldn't I be?" I'm suddenly extremely confused. A flash strikes me across the head in a whirlwind of a headache. "you don't remember yesterday?" Mikes voice comes out shakily. yesterday. what was so important about yesterday?  "Honey? Let me get the door, Hayden, your too sick... Oh hi Mike! you know what? Now's not really a good time." Joyce says "is he okay?" Mike asks "Yeah. You know, he's...he's just not feeling real well. He's laying down,so I'll tell him you stopped by, okay?" She tries to close the door but he says something to stop her. "It's about the shadow monster isn't it?" She stares in disbelief before letting him inside.

a/n: hey!! sorry for such a short chapter!!! thank you all for the love on my story and I'm sorry it took so long to post there's so many excuses I could make but I'll spare you!!! hope you enjoy the chapter!!!