❤Blaze x Tsundere Reader

Requested by: Mira503_ch

Warning: Fluff.

─── 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚ ───

"You know, i think you should smile more instead of having that grumpy face" Blaze said, sitting on your desk and forgetting the fact that your writing down some notes.

"Your scrunching up my notes..." You hissed, already feeling annoyed at Blaze's presence before gesturing to your crumbling papers.

"Oops! Sorry Angel face." The fire element apologize, briefly hopping off your desk and attempted to smooth out the crinkles.

His attention went back to you after he heard you let out an annoyed sigh. "The damage has been done, i have to start all over again and please don't call me that..." You said flatly, taking your papers off the desk and putting it inside your bag.

"Your gonna eat lunch alone again right? Mind if i accompany you?" Blaze beamed, watching you with excitement. If the fire element has a tail, it would probably start wagging.

"No" Blaze almost lost his footing because of your straight forwardness.

"Oh, come on. It wouldn't be that bad! Now tell me, what type of food do you like?" The fire element asked, staring at you with a carefree smile.

".... I like mochi.." You said, looking him in the eyes with the most blank expression you wore even he couldn't tell if you wanted to talk to him, or choke him to death; he was hooked.

Though he didn't miss that small interest that crossed your eyes, if he blinked— he would've miss it.

"Really? I like mochi too! Maybe we could get some after school? My treat!" He suggested.

It seems that his suggestion caught your interest even more, i mean free food is the best right?

"How do i know your not lying.." You squinted your eyes at him in suspicion.

"I promise i won't do anything! Cross my heart and hope to die!" He said walking beside you, taking your bag off your shoulder and carrying it for you as you walked- an effort you appreciated but you refused to admit it.

"Fine, and give me my bag." You said flatly, reaching for your bag as Blaze held it high above your head, laughing as you attempted to jump to reach it.

"You'll have to do better than that baby." He joked— raising the bag even higher as you fought the urge to smile at his cute attempts to get your attention.

"Give it back!!" You began to jump in hopes you could grab your bag from him, yet he just kept on raising your bag higher.

"No, can do little lady" A smirk then formed Blaze's lip finding your attempts cute, oh how you wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face.

"Give me my bag or i'll kick you.." The seriousness displayed on your face made Blaze almost gave you your bag but he just kept his composure and grinned down at you teasingly. 

"You wouldn't dare."

And just like that, you swung your right leg back before thrusting it forward— hitting his balls hard that made the fire element wheezed in pain before dropping on the ground with you retrieving your bag back.

"Hmph, don't ever judge me idiot" With those words, you  walked away from the wheezing Blaze who was attempting to reach out for you.

While you were walking away, you couldn't help but feel bad after what you did to Blaze, but another part of you was saying it was his fault. You have a soft spot for the fire element but wouldn't admit it.

Though in the end of the day, Blaze did treat you with your f/f (Favorite flavor) mochi. And said that he likes you being feisty around him in which he receive a punch in the head from you. 

You are his favorite person to tease.

His Little Lady. <3