❤️Adult Boboiboy x Oblivious Reader

Boboiboy doesn't know whether he's lucky – or completely cursed – over the fact you've got no idea he's so in love with you.

It's a bright sunny morning, perfect for outdoor training, and he walks with you all the way to the Kokotiam with his hands shoved deep in his pockets. You stretch your arms out in the sky to bask in the morning glow and warmth of the sun, sleeves pushed up to your forearms to "get that vitamin D."

Boboiboy couldn't help but snicker at your statement because you'd totally be getting a different kind of Vitamin D if only you'd notice him. Sometimes he wonders, if he was a normal adult with a normal life instead of always being heroic, would you finally be able to see him – or would you still remain unaware?

He doesn't even know where it began. A year ago, Ato introduced you as the newest girl in town. You'd been so fidgety and nervous then, unsure of what to do and worried that maybe the people wouldn't like you. They did, of course, how could they not? Not only were you extremely fun to be with, but you were also caring, fretting and even crying whenever one of his friends got injured over a mission.

Yaya reminds you all the time that this should be normal for you by now, but you always cry every time, sobbing that "They're still only young and should be out having fun."

Yeah, maybe that's where it began. Your kindness struck a chord in Boboiboy's heart, and before he knew it, he was falling for you. Hard. Next thing you know, he shows up five minutes before you leave your house, playfully saluting you before inviting you to breakfast. He does this every damn day, and you still don't get a single thing.

"That café was really good," you muse, fingers stretching outwards and giggling as the sun peeks through the spaces. Boboiboy sighs beside you, wanting nothing more than to slip his fingers through those softer ones. "We should go back there sometime. Maybe even take the gang with us this weekend so we can all have breakfast together!"

Boboiboy masks a snicker with a cough. It reminds him of the time, Pipi called you mom and dad while you three were playing, to which you happily responded with before tackling the girl in hugs, while the earth's mighty hero only flushed in embarrassment.

Him being him though, Boboiboy played it off cool, flipping his hair before striking a pose. "Huh, a dad?" He smirks, "The only person who gets to call me daddy would be no one else but Y/N."

The brown-haired teen immediately recoils in disgust. Meanwhile, the innuendo flies straight through you, and you peer up at him innocently with your head tilted to the side. "Daddy? Why would I call you my dad? My father is still alive and well, and I don't see you marrying my mom or anything," Just as teen Pipi nearly howls in laughter – you snap your fingers, the light bulb above your head practically shining. "Oh, I get it! You prefer younger women and you want them to call you that! Kind of like the hype for onii-chan nowadays."

Hopeless, Boboiboy wants to say, you're absolutely, utterly hopeless.

"Hmm, I don't know," Boboiboy shrugs nonchalantly, sending a smirk your way. It usually drives everyone crazy, but you only smile back up at him in the same way you smile with everyone, and he tries his best to not show his shoulders are deflating. Nevertheless, he doesn't give up. "How about you and I go out somewhere this weekend? The movies, perhaps?"

Say yes, say yes – please say yes.

Really though, he's waiting for that 'no' already. Boboiboy knows you always go out of town during the weekends to visit your family in Japan, only coming back on Monday the next week with a basket of fruits and traditional goods that isn't so easy to find in the city.