Abigail Rose Sinclair

Abigail Rose Sinclair was as people call her "the girl with the perfect life" she had straight A's, perfect records, perfect body, good family, good popularity, and even a boyfriend Evan smith the leader of the football team. Evan was the opposite of Abigail he had C's and D's, never had a good past, and his life was unknown he never talked about his life. Abigail wasn't what she seemed Abigail would get off the bus walk home like every thing was fine she had a perfect life but as soon as she stepped foot into the cold and loud apartment building she balled up her fist and ran up to her room, Abigail's parents would fight like crazy her mom was a store manager and a porn star to try and make so extra money while her dick of a father sat on his ass day like there is nothing he would do besides fight and hit Abigail and her mother. You would think Abigail would speak up and try and get help from her abusive father instead she started to cut herself she loved the rush of the cutting and the blood that would seep through the skin or her thighs. It stared every Monday night, the Tuesday, the Wednesday, and then it started to happen every night of every day, she has scars all over her thighs and wrist she wore dark blue cuffs to hide them from the human eye. She also was a weed and coke dealer one of the best one him her town everybody would go to where she would deal she started to grow it in her closet of her room she was making money to help her mom get out of this he'll hole of a house but it all came down on October 31, 1973 Abigail came home to find her father beating her mother very badly.Abigail tried to help her mother but Abigail was to weak to pry her father off her mom Abigail looked around the room and found a old baseball bat sitting on the fridge Abigail grabbed it and smacked her father on the back of the head as hard as she could she kept hitting her father until she heard her mother screaming for Abigail to stop she ran to the house phone to call 911 She dragged her father downstairs and tried him up she ran upstairs and slashed open her arm to make it seem like her father abused Abigail and her mother. Adam Sinclair was never seen again after October 31, 1973.