Charlotte Marie Smith

Charlotte Marie Smith was your average high school athlete trying out for every sport she could, she especially loved track, baseball, and swimming Charlotte loved those things it was really easy for her to do it so she took that as something to beat to try and be fast at swimming, be a faster runner, and swinging the bat at the right angle. She never had time for stuff after school it's always sports and homework that was her routine and she stuck to it one day she came home from track practice her hair still damp from Charlottes shower after practice her house door was unlocked she walked in putting her headphones in grabbing a apple and walking upstairs she sat down her apple and then herself and got to work on her homework, when Charlottes was done she took out her computer to look at her grades Math 96.4 Science 99.8 social studies 99 English 90.3 criminal investigation 100 good grades she took out her phone and scrolled through Instagram. Charlotte changed into shorts and a sleeveless t shirt she went on a 15 minute run when she got home her front door was open Charlotte grabbed her pocket knife from her keychain she had on her side Charlotte crept into the house making little noise she heard a man screaming at Charlottes parents she didn't know what to do then she had a idea. Charlotte got upstairs to her parents room crotchet and open her messages 652073 she stood back up opening the door grabbing a Browning Citori shotgun . Charlotte got downstairs pointing the Browning Citori at the back of the man's head the man tried to turn and shot Charlotte but it was to late Charlotte already shot the man in the head, the man's brains and skull splattered all over the floor, walls, and ceiling it looked like a blood bath. Charlotte got her parents and fled from the murder scene Charlotte was the calmest out of the family even though she has blood splattered all over her face. Charlotte Marie Smith ran from the police for 6 years but was found and arrested by police in Texas 2005 she was found guilty of 1st degree murder and sentenced to death row she had lethal injection and died on June 1, 2006.