•사•

Cova's POV

Thursday September 29th 2022

My mouth was dry; I didn't even know how to move my feet forward to get closer to the table.

The NDA made a lot more sense now.

The only thing that didn't make sense was why I was in the room with him.

"I'm- uh, yes. Time management is essential to me," I stuttered as I took slow steps toward the table.

Run.

"I appreciate that in a woman," he complimented as he stood and walked over to me.

RUN!

Bitch I would if I knew how to move my legs!

"I appreciate that in a man," I mimicked, his hand raising to shake mine, to which I accepted.

"Please, have a seat," he politely offered as he pulled the chair out for me.

Beautiful, rich, dominating, and polite?

Why were we running again?

I shakily took a seat, to which I hoped he didn't notice, and he pushed the chair in from behind me. As he walked back around to his chair, I had to really pay attention for a moment to make sure it really was who I thought it was and not someone who happened to be his identical twin.

When he looked up after sitting down, I'm assuming he noticed my face, and he let out a soft chuckle.

"I take it you know who I am?" I cleared my throat before nodding.

"Yes, it's hard to live in Seoul without knowing who you are," I honestly responded, hoping my bad bitch side would come out at any moment and help me through this dinner.

But like the Hulk in End Game, she was nowhere to be seen.

"Well, allow me to introduce myself properly; I'm Min Yoongi; it's nice to meet you in person."

I bowed my head softly and smiled, "Cova Simms," I responded back.

"Cova...Covet. I get it now. You have a beautiful name."

Soft dom, I'm calling it now.

"I like to play with words; it worked out well with my name."

He smiled softly, his infamous gummy smile coming out to play, and it instantly melted my heart.

"Cova, isn't that like the English word for that constellation?"

I laughed softly at the common misconception, "that would be Nova, but I get that a lot. Cova just means cave." I mentally face-palmed myself the moment that lame fact escaped my mouth, but his soft laugh took my humiliation away.

"It's beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Beautiful like you," he added, our eyes meeting, and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

This was already nothing like meeting Jake or Vince for the first time.

"Thank you again."

We took a brief moment to peruse the drink menus, Yoongi insisting on ordering an overly expensive bottle of wine, but our food was made easy since it was all the chef's choice. The server brought in our wine and filled out glasses, and I felt some of my nerves calm when I took a few sips. As the food started to come, we continued with casual conversation. He asked me about my day, and I asked him. His life seemed fascinating. I could listen to him speak on it all day. After our second course, Yoongi pushed his plate aside and leaned forward.