•십일•🕯️

Sunday, October 9th, 2022- 1:00 am

"Favorite color?"

"Easy, black."

"That's such a basic fucking bitch answer, bro. Black isn't a color."

"Yes, the fuck it is!"

"No, it's not! It's a shade!"

"Fine then. What's your favorite color?"

"White."

"MIN YOONGI WHITE IS ALSO NOT A COLOR!"

"Actually, it is. It makes up all other colors; black just sucks the life out of them."

"You're unbelievable," I chuckled as I shook my head and watched the mischievous smirk spread across his face.

"Favorite animal?"

"What is this? Twenty questions? If we're playing, ask something interesting!"

"Fine," he puffed as he crossed his leg, his body next to mine on the couch, "what's your favorite curse word?"

"Probably fuck."

"Okay, Miranda Cosgrove."

"Fine, what's yours?"

"Probably fuck."

I laughed loudly at his English, his tone directly replicating the TikTok of Miranda Cosgrove.

"It's hot when you swear," I murmured as I sipped his whisky.

Yoongi's face contorted in a smirk as he took the glass from me and took a deep sip, "you think so?"

"I know so," I blew out a breath, looking at him like I could literally devour him, "Agust D by Agust D? Masterpiece."

Yoongi smirked into his glass before taking another sip and handing it back to me. Both of us nursing the large glass filled with the amber liquid for the last hour, "Daechwita is better."

"Daechwita is also a masterpiece. I knew Agust D before I knew BTS," I confessed, my cheeks flaring at my confession: that and the fact I'm now slightly tipsy.

"Is that so?" He cockily asked as he scooted closer to me and repeated his earlier actions of sliding my legs onto his thighs.

"It's true. I found 724148, and it blew me away. Agust D came shortly after, and I couldn't get enough."

Yoongi's large hand rubbed my lower leg as he smiled downwards, "I appreciate the feedback. I'm harsh on my work, and it's nice to have the feedback."

"Well, I'm happy to give it to you. And to answer your earlier question. My favorite animal is a horse."

Yoongi blew out a laugh and tapped my leg, "another basic girl answer. Next, will you tell me your favorite Starbucks drink is an iced chai?"

"No..." I looked at him skeptically, "It's an iced chai with the cold foam thing."

Yoongi cackled at my tone, and he continued to tap my leg with the beat of his laugh, "As expected."

"Okay, Mister. Iced Americano. Like that's not just as basic."

Yoongi looked back at me and smiled, "I guess it is."

We have been sitting here since dinner ended, just talking about anything and everything, and it's now almost 1 am. The more I learned about him, the more I realized how similar we are. After dinner, we cleaned up the kitchen together, made a drink together, and then sat on the couch like it was just your average Friday night in a couple's house. I went into more conversation, asking him about his life growing up and his family; his whole experience was vastly different than mine and far more exciting.