Three.

"All I want is you. Today. Tonight. Tomorrow. Forever" - Noah Shaw, The unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

_____________

"My name is Rixon" Said the alpha. The black haired man. It was a disaster zone around the house to find clothes for the wolves. We didn't want them to be wandering around Naked.

We stood in Dean's office. Tristan, Thalia, Dean and I along with Rixon, two other wolves and one Nephil.

"I am Dean, this is my brother Tristan, my sister Thalia and Rose" Dean spoke. Thalia smiled a little, Rixon returning the smile. It still got to me that Dean was out. Out of the Cellar, out of those horrid chains. He was free.

"This is my Beta, Jesse" He said, gesturing to a girl stood beside him. She was extremely short Compared to her alpha, her hair was pin straight brown which framed her round and lightly tanned face, her eyes were big and green but it was a pale green yet they were still bright and shiny. She wore black jeans which Victoria leant her and a black jumper which Thalia leant her, she looked lethal and dangerous just like Victoria; they should get along well.

Rixon turned to another boy in the room "This is Oliver, a Nephil" and then he gestured to the Wolf who's face was pale and smooth, dirty blonde hair was hidden by his hood and so were his eyes. "And This is Callum. A Wolf"

Callum raised his head and his brown eyes landed on mine, for some reason he raised his eye brow at me. I glanced around the room to see if anyone noticed the tension between us but no one did. I gulped hard and avoided his stare.

"It's lovely to meet you" Thalia said sweetly. She loved meeting new people, it brought out a side of her which made her perky and giddy.

Rixon smile at her. A mile which was warm and kind. He was a good man "And you Miss Cadde"

"Right" Tristan breathed. I couldn't decipher whether he was irritated my the emotion between A wolf and his sister or if he generally was tired "Its nearly five And I think you guys deserve a rest, we have some spare rooms upstairs" he said.

Thalia shrugged lightly and headed out, It was really late and I was feeling exhausted too so I followed her out. After the door closed and we were a few meters away from it, the door opened again and closed but I didn't have the strength to look back to see who it was.

We passed Victoria's room and Meredith's room and-

"You just passed your room" Dean's voice echoed through the Vacant walls. Thalia smirked and pressed her lips together and continued walking. Muttering a good night under her breath.

I narrowed my eyes at him "My rooms further down the hall"

He raised his eye brows and he gently pushed his bedroom door open.

My heart raced. beating fast in my chest, he was savage. I chewed my bottom lip furiously as I passed him and entered his room. The door slammed after I entered and my heart was still pounding, Silvery moon light illuminated the room, his

Room looked bigger than I remembered but it was tidy.

I slid into the bed carefully, feeling anxious and nervous. Dean followed me in, the bed sank and moaned because of his weight but didn't break. I was about to lie down and fall asleep when I remembered I didn't take my pills.

"I need to go and get my pills" I whispered. I glanced at his frame in the bed but quickly adverted my gaze when he caught me staring.

He smirked and reached across his bedside table, he placed a white packet in my hands and a glass of water.