Nineteen.

A/N: I changed chapter eighteen a lot so if you want to go back and reread it so the rest of the book makes sense you can x

I hope you enjoy this chapter!vote/comment/read

____

Third Person POV

"Are you still pissed at me?"

"Why would I be pissed?"

His eyes shifted and his eyebrows knitted together "Because I um..kissed your girlfriend?"

Dean looked even more confused than he did a week ago, Callum was coming to him wondering if he was still angry at him because he kissed his girlfriend, in Dean's head he doesn't have a girlfriend. "I don't have a girlfriend"

"But, you and Rose-"

"We were never together why are you guys thinking we were more than just friends?" Dean's patience was wearing thin, his anger was rising but that was only because no one had explained what was going on to him. Thea chipped in where she could to shine some light on his dark cloud.

"You and Rose were together, you spent months falling in love with her and her with you and you've only been together for about a month now"

"Without sounding Rude, I don't love her"

"That's where the cure comes in, our mother" Thea gestured to Arianne who sat patiently reading a book in the corner, she smiled at Dean who glanced her way "Put a curse on every future generation to make sure her bloodline continued to grow, there for the curse was put on Rose. The curse makes you fall in love with any random stranger and makes you have a child with them, so the curse chose you. The moment Rose met you the curse was already working and she began falling for you and the moment you met her the curse was working on you too"

"You're saying I've spent months loving someone all because of a fucking curse?"

Thea nodded "You two were so drunk in love with each other. It was beautiful and now it's all gone, it was never really real"

Thea's words sunk deep into Dean's chest and sliced his skin until it reached his heart, he had an ache in his chest that he knew wouldn't go away for a while. He did feel something for Rose didn't know whether it was love or not but it made his body tingle.

Arianne dropped the book she was reading and gasped "Something's wrong"

"I don't feel anything" Thea said.

"Rose, she-she's in pain. A lot on pain" Arianne said.

Even though Dean had no feelings for Rose, the determination to protect her was still fresh, the worry was still there and it scared him to think something happened to her "Where is she?"

Thalia jumped in "She went to her room a few days ago! I haven't seen her since"

With that said both Dean and Callum ran out of the room, they were both sprinting down the halls to get to the new room Arianne had given Rose after Dean practically kicked her out, he felt guilty for being so horrible to her, he felt like it was his fault she was in such a depressive state. They reached a white door and hit it hard three times.

"Rose are you in there?" Dean spoke.

"Open the door Rose"

"Rose please-"

The door opened. Rose stepped out looking as though she's had the best beauty sleep, her eyes no longer held bags, the gold had returned back into her eyes and she looked radiant; like the sun. She flashed a smile but her smile faltered when her eyes landed on Dean.

Dean released an uneasy breath and knew this was going to be an awkward convocation "A-are you okay?"

She nodded "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"You just found you the love of your life no longer loves you" Callum said.

"There was a nicer way to put it Callum" Dean snapped. Callum rolled his eyes and continued to stare at Rose, the way she talked and the way she moved just didn't seem like Rose. It didn't seem like something she would do.

"It's alright" she smiled "I still love you though but I'll be fine"

Dean smiled and leaned in to hug her, Callum's face scrunched as if he just ate a lemon when he saw a scar on her forehead, Rose didn't have a scar but then again she was dropped from a five story building "I'm just glad you're okay, you mean a lot to me"

"Do you feel something?" she said.

Dean nodded "But I don't think it's love" it was passion in his case, a different form of love he just didn't want to admit it.

"I'll be down in a minute I just need to redo my make up" and then the door closed. Dust floated into the corridors as Callum yanked Dean's arm and pulled him further down the corridor so Rose wouldn't hear anything.

"Why are you so on edge?" Dean asked.

"Rose doesn't wear make-up unless it's crucial, like for a party or wedding or something"

"So? maybe today she wants a change"

"No Dean listen, she also has a scar on her forehead, Rose's skin is clear, no spots, blemishes and definitely no scars" he said. Dean still looked like he didn't believe a single word Callum was saying but he pressed on "Think about it, her voice is not that high pitched, she doesn't speak as though she's the fucking queen of the world does she? she's humble. She doesn't make my wolf senses through the roof where as today my ears are wagging"

"What, are you saying someone's impersonating Rose? Bullshit"

"Fine, don't believe me. But trust me when I say, that girl in there" he pointed at the Rose's door "Is not Rosalie"

~*~

Ahhhh I wake up every morning and sometimes just randomly during the day when I decide to write and I get notifications of people reading and voting for my story and it makes me so happy to think that people actually enjoy my writing and I absolutely love when people comment because its their personal input on my story and I don't mind criticism it helps me become a better writer and when people comment it gives me a chance to talk to readers and share jokes and talk about teen wolf, so I love that! I love you guys xxxx

Sorry for the outburst of emotion I had to ;)