Chapter 13: Take Me Whole

This chapter contains mature content.

The bottle cracks open once Patrick had the right amount of leverage. She watches as the bubbles rise out from the spout of the green bottle and spill out into the sink that he was holding it over.

His smile widens as he walks toward her, holding two chalices of the sparkling wine he had originally purchased for him and his friends, "you recognize it?" Patrick asks her once she had taken her first sip, he sits down on the couch beside her with his shirt unbuttoned and the rest of his clothing still intact.

"I do," Vera tells him, trying to remember as she makes a circular motion with the glass. She immediately gets into a fit of giggles with him as he stares her down, moving impossibly closer to connect their lips.

Be known to her, he had a mouthful of champagne that he would sputter out once she had kissed him, and once he had done it, he broke into hysterical laughter, "PATRICK!" Vera hisses, choking on her own laughter after it had sprayed everywhere, "we are not eighteen!"

"I would've loved to meet you at eighteen," Patrick tells her genuinely, downing the rest of his glass, "I would've loved for us to date at such a young age."

Vera smirks, "well if people had learned about what you just did, they would think we still were," she laughs.

"And there is nothing wrong with that," Patrick adds, refilling both their empty chalices to the brim, "just a couple of thirty-year-olds in love."

She smiles from cheek to cheek as she leans into his shoulder, taking a sip from her freshly filled glass before setting it down on the table, "I definitely know this champagne."

"You do?"

"Of course I do," Vera chuckles, "it's the one you got absolutely wasted on while having dinner over at my place."

"Yeah," Patrick feels his face grow warm as he makes himself remember the events from that night, "you had to undress me and everything."

"Yeah," Vera giggles, "I was so in love by that time," she weaves her fingers through his hair as the other hand strips his broad shoulders from his shirt, revealing his big traps and his well-defined chest. "Look at us now," she says, kissing him gently on the cheek as she looks up into his glowing eyes, "it's like nothing's changed."

Patrick sighs deeply, the dim atmosphere of the room had been setting the mood perfectly. He wets his lips as his hands linger along her small shoulders and soon find themselves under the delicate straps of her top, "do you want me right now?"

"I've wanted you every day since the night we were trying on those shirts," Vera whispers into his ear, grasping his hand and placing it down at the fringe of her skirt, "I don't want you, I need you."

Patrick tilts his head at her sympathetically, breathing heavily until he suddenly lets out a loud groan, a pleasant feeling courses through him as she had now straddled him, rocking her round hips slowly and directly against his groin.

He is quick to latch his mouth onto the delicate flesh of her neck, muffling his noise as he nips at the skin. Patrick slides his hands from the side of her knees and begins to ruck them up her short skirt, one hand working to slip her thin pair of cotton panties off as the other tucks under the garment and thrusts two soft fingers against her clit.

"Oh god," she cries, quickly bringing a hand to her mouth. Patrick shushes her and watches eagerly as her slender fingers work on his buckle, swiftly sliding his belt off before tugging down his fly.

"The walls aren't that thin," He reassures her softly, capturing her mouth anxiously once he had finally discarded her panties and her skirt, pulling her top off before returning his tender touch to her wet cunt.

Vera moans at the sensation of his loving touch, she combs her fingers roughly through his coarse brown hair and pushes his face down to her chest cleavage, pleading for him to kiss her there.

He is fast to strip her from her bra and gently graze his teeth along her nipple before capturing it entirely with his mouth, dousing her sensitive with his tongue and then showing the same amount of attention to the other breast. Patrick kisses every inch of her newly exposed pale skin as she goes on to get up on her knees, she hums seductively as she begins to tug his jeans down from underneath her, pulling his pants and boxers off from around his waist simultaneously.

Vera tosses her head back as Patrick grips her slim waist gently, aligning her cunt with his pulsing cock, "are you ready?" Vera asks him, eyeing him down as her dark curls fall over her face.

"Ready when you are baby," he whispers, helping her brush her hair back before taking ahold of her face, kissing her sweetly.

A moment goes by before Vera finally sinks down carefully, feeling her walls flutter around him as she takes him entirely. They both gasp at the sensation as their breathing grows heavy, "faster, baby." Patrick begs, and she grants his request, quickening her thrusts.

She quickens her rhythm on top of him and suddenly feels a pit grow in her stomach once his tip had found her g-spot, Vera desperately chases her orgasm and looks down at Patrick, only to catch him shooting her a wicked smile.

His thumb had found itself against her clit, and the sudden action made her form her mouth into an "o".

"Patrick, I-," she gasps in desperation, her face pointing the ceiling as she continues to move on top of him. And soon enough, she feels herself unravel and finish, Patrick joining her just a couple of seconds after.

They look at each other in awe, feeling replenished of their love more than ever before.

He helps her off of him once they had taken a moment to themselves, getting himself up and off from the couch and proceeding to carry Vera to the bed.

"Tired?" Patrick asks her gently, laying down beside her once she had gotten settled under the duvet. Vera responds with a nod, looking up at him as if he were the most precious thing that she's ever laid her eyes on.

"I love you," Vera whispers into his ear, tucking her face into his naked shoulder.

"I love you," he says back weakly, lazily kissing her some more.