Introduction

Author's Note: Hey Guys Welcome to My 13th book, "Find My Way Home" Now this chapter is a flashback of what happened in Crystalised and in the next chapter would show the present which is the 5 years after Crystalised and everything went back to normal. So Yeah this does have spoilers of Crystalised so I would advise watching the season before going here!

Pixal POV

I have taken Zane to Borg Industries to get him fixed up,

Hopefully, my father could fix him soon enough before the Overlord causes more trouble.

I was scared, What if Zane doesn't make it?

I was angry with him when he turned into what looked like the Ice Emperor,

But now he seems to be himself.

I stood there by his side as the hours passed by,

As I was by his side I silently hummed songs hoping he would hear them.

I held his hand and pulled it up to my cheek hoping he would feel that too,

But I could tell every time I saw the emptiness in his eyes. I could feel like he wouldn't be there,

I tried my best not to cry, not in front of my father and the others who are testing their mechs.

I remember seeing his jet crash, it was terrifying!

I am just hoping Zane would come back to me,

I knew as soon as the others are finished testing and are ready to go. I'll have to leave him there,

I soon saw Cyrus Borg pulling out a plug that had been connected to Zane.

I look at him full of worry,

He shakes his head in sadness.

"I'm sorry Pixal," He says sadly,

I knew what he was trying to tell me.

I let in a shaky breath and tried to calm down,

I look down at Zane who was lying there motionless, not even moving a single muscle.

I take his hand and then plead with him to wake up, I began to worry.

"Please Zane if you can hear me, give me a sign, anything?!" I say.

He remains motionless,

I smiled hoping he would move his hand at least but my smile soon dropped I knew he wasn't there.

I did my best to control my sadness and not burst out crying,

I turn to my father and Ronin.

They both look down,

"It seems like the Zane I knew was gone," I say sadly.

I turn to the others who are waiting for me to join the fight,

"I'll say my goodbyes and then join the fight," I say.

I turned to Zane and sighed, I soon take his hand and began to speak to him.

"Zane, I was once a nindroid, a machine, and then, long ago in a different battle, you gave up half of your power source to save me," I say with a sad smile.

Tears began to well up in my eyes, I tried my best to hold back the tears.

"At that moment, you changed me, I felt things, I never felt before" I continued.