A Big Reunion

Author's Note: Hey Guys This is the last chapter. I am making another oneshot in my one-shot book that I have recently completed. So Yeah this vid that is on the top would be like how Pixal gets to the Monastery and finds Zane.  It would be like Dory in Finding Dory finding her parents and they embrace her. So Yeah let's first get on with the finishing!

Pixal POV

The next morning I told my brother Cryptor that I would be on a run,

I decided to go out and then halfway through my run I went to Chen's Noodle shop and had some noodles.

Skylor knew that I was back,

She gave me a hug before giving me my order which was some noodles.

I soon walked the whole time after I had my breakfast,

I soon went around the city until I found that I was lost.

How am I going to get home, 

I soon ended up walking into a forest.

I soon tried to find Cryptor, 

I realised that I have forgot to bring my phone and my communication device.

I soon tried to find my way,

I soon got out of the forest and found myself somewhere familiar.

I had the strangest feeling of Deja Vu,

I soon look and see it was a ramp or something that lead to the desert of doom.

I look down as I see a white flower on the ramp,

Wait, there was more, lots of them on both sides.

I soon went up the ramp and found myself in the hangar bay,

Am I home?

I soon see the Samurai X mech I made,

I soon smile and hop on it.

It was functioning perfectly,

I soon see MiniPix 7 appearing and then she makes a happy beep.

"MiniPix 7!" I say and she gives me a little hug,

"Oh, it's great to see you," I say.

It makes a soft beep at me and it soon asked me to come because it wanted to show me something.

I soon followed it and I soon saw a small corner,

There were candles and small decorations and there was a dusty picture in the middle of it all.

I take the photo and have a close look at it,

I wipe off the dust and see a picture of me and Zane under a tree.

I smile sadly, where could Zane be?

Suddenly I felt that I have been watched so I pulled up my hood and then I see someone as I turn my head to the exit of the hanger.

It was where I entered, I saw a nindorid like me in white and light blue clothes.

Or is that a Ninja Gi?

I put the picture back down where it was and I took a step forward to see him,

He was holding a bunch of weapons in his arms.

Our eyes meet for a second and it lasted a while,

He looked familiar.

I soon take off my hood and my hair tie losses and my sliver hair falls to my shoulders,

He suddenly drops all the weapons he was holding and then his hands suddenly covered his mouth.

The weapons made a loud clang,

I soon look into his eyes again.

Is it really him?

I started to introduce myself,

"Hello, I'm-"

"PIxal!" he cries and finished my sentence and before I know it,

He lifts me up and spins me around and then I felt so surprised.

His eyes were full of tears,

"I can't believe you are back, I not going to let you go again" He cries.

I look at him and touch his cheek,

"It's you, it's really you," I say happily.

"Come here my sweet nindroid" He says as he spins me around again and we started to hold each other close.

I felt my heart melting,

We both soon fell to our knees and he pulled me close.

The hug made me feel happy but it also made me feel too emotional,

Tears soon welled up and I started to cry.

"I'm so sorry," I say as I began to cry,

"Oh no, Pixal it isn't your fault," He says as he pulls away and tries to comfort me.

"I don't know if I have a problem but I wasn't expecting to come back into the world and have no memory. And I keep trying to remember but more thoughts get in my head and I have almost forgotten about you and the others" I sob.

"Pixal, don't you ever say you are sorry, look what you have done. You found your way home, you remembered about me and the others" He says.

I smile sadly and he hugs me again,

I sigh happily and we stay there for a while.

We soon pulled away from our hug,

Zane looks at me again and his smile fades a bit,

So did mine.

He suddenly moves his face closer to me and then I close my eyes and felt his soft and warm lips on mine.

It felt so soothing and emotional as well it reminded me of the last time I kissed him in Borg Industries when he was in a coma.

Tears again began to run down my cheeks and he wiped them away,

We soon pulled away and I smiled at him again.

I soon got some welcome back hugs and greets from the others and I returned back to Cryptor's house and told him that I found my home he soon took me to the monastery and everything went back to normal.

Author's Note: Hey Guys, I hope you are enjoying your days. We are at the end now after I make the other chapter in my other book. I am making a new story, but I must warn you that on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I am out at Camp. So Yeah I'll see you later!