The sleepover

⚠️abuse, insecurity, alcohol ⚠️
So if you don't want to read it go to the next part

One week later

*your pov*

I agreed to go to the sleepover. Its at Lizzie's house. So around 11 am i go to Lizzie to just have some time with her before the sleepover. I want to know why she was sad last week, because she has bin ignoring me for the whole week! When I arrive i knock on the door. Lizzie opens it. She looks at me and then slams the door right in my face!

*Lizzie's pov*

The moment i saw Y/n i freaked out. I don't want to talk to her I can't. But I realised that i just slamed the door in her face. So I open the door.
Lizzie: hey im sorry I didn't mean to slam the door.
Y/n: its okay i'm fine
Lizzie: come in.
I lead her to my room and sit on my bed.
Lizzie: so why are you so early?
Y/n: i want to talk to you about last week.
Lizzie: what about it?
Y/n: I saw you on the beach and you looked sad and just walked away. And you've been ignoring me ever since. So why where you sad?
Lizzie: i wasn't sad
She knows im lying. But i don't want her to worry.

*your pov*
I know she's lying. I know she's hiding something. But what i don't know.
Y/n: you sure? You know you can tell me everything right? Im here for you.
Lizzie: yes i know
Y/n: so tell me
Lizzie: i can't
Y/n: why not?
Lizzie: because i don't want to
Y/n: ok
Its quiet for a few minutes. Then the doorbell rings. Lizzie goes downstairs to open the door and I follow her. When Lizzie opens the door we see its Scarlett.
Lizzie: hey Scar
Scarlett: hey how are you?
Lizzie: im good you?
Scarlett: im great
Lizzie: good. Come in
Scarlett: thank you
We walk to the livingroom and sit on the couch.
Lizzie: ugh I had the worst day ever. Some people were talking about me in a bad way and didn't saw me behind them. Then i heard my mom was sick at home so she can't come tomorrow.
Scarlett: omg your life is so hard girl
Lizzie: i know
I'm trying to ignore them but i can't. I think about how my life has bin. And i run to an other room. I don't even know were I am. I just slam the door and sit crying in a corner. All I can think off is how my dad used to come home drunk and get mad at everyone. And how I never had much friends. how my parents were never proud. How I hate myself. How I tried to cut my arm open realy bad. How no one wanted to talk to me.
Then I hear someone knock.
Y/n: can you please leave I want to be alone.
Lizzie: are you sure? It may helps to talk about it.
Y/n: ok fine.
i wipe my tears away. Then Lizzie come in.
Lizzie: tell me. Why did you run away?

Y/n: its just everyone always does like they have the hardest life ever

Y/n: its just everyone always does like they have the hardest life ever. But the don't. I do a little.
Lizzie: why?
Y/n: i just had a realy bad past, my parents were never proud off me and I was most of the time sad.
Lizzie: oh I'm so sorry I didn't know
She gives me a hug and I hug back.
Lizzie: but know I'm very proud of you
Y/n: thanks Lizzie

*~one hour later~*

(Florence already arrived and you are sitting in Lizzie's room playing truth or dare)

Lizzie: ok truth or dare Scar
Scarlett: uhmm... truth
Lizzie: ok who is your crush?
Scarlett: i'm not telling you that!
Lizzie: please tell us!! We wont tell anyone and we will not judge.
Scarlett: ok but not in details
Y/n: ok just tell us already
Scarlett: well there's this girl... she's got these eyes! That just... and this hair wow and her smile!
Y/n: omg she sounds amazing! I hope when she knows you like her she likes you back!

*Scarlett pov*
Its actually y/n but I know she doesn't like me. She so sweet and so beautiful! But I hope that I have the courage to tell her some day.
Scarlett: thanks y/n but I don't think she does
Y/n: why not? You're beautiful and funny and sweet. Im sure she does!
Scarlett: you really think so?
Y/n nods and smiles. She's so pretty when she smiles.
Florence: wanna watch a movie?
Y/n: yes I'd love to
Lizzie: which movie?
Florence: do revenge?
Scarlett: i'm fine with that
Y/n: me to
Lizzie: ok I will put it on
Scarlett: ok I will make popcorn and I'll grab m&ms

*Your pov*
I make a seat to sit during the movie for all of us.
Then Florence suddenly says: who do you think Scarlett likes?
Lizzie: I don't know
Florence: I think she doesn't wanna tell us because its one of us
Y/n: that could be true
But then Scarlett came back.
Scarlett: what where you talking about?
Lizzie: oh nothing