Are you okay? (fat funny friend)

Part 7

*Lizzie's pov*

I go to my car and sit down crying. I wait because Y/n can't go to Scarlett in an other way. After 20 minutes she finaly comes and sits in the car. I drive to Scarlett's house and park the car. Y/n steps out the car and leaves without saving anything. I start to cry again. I miss her but I just can't take it with Scarlett. It's to much.
After 30 minutes of crying I go to the front door. I want to knock but can't so I leave.

*your pov*

~one week later~

So it's bin a week since I last saw Lizzie. I'm pretty sure our friendship went down. I look at my phone. Still no message. I miss her. A part off me wants to forgive her and hug her tight. But the other part is still mad at her for thinking that it's Scarlett above her. I call my best friend Mimy for help.
Mimy: hey y/n what's up?
Y/n: I think I messed up with Lizzie
Mimy: What happend?
Y/n: Scarlett asked me to come over but I was with Lizzie at concert. Then Lizzie got jalous and we fought about it and now I haven't seen her in a week. I miss her so much.
Mimy: I think you should just go to her and say sorry for what you did.
Y/n: you think that she will forgive me then?
Mimy: yes, because I think she misses you too.
Y/n: okay I will do that, thanks Mimy!
Mimy: no problem you can call when every you need me!
Y/n: bye
I hang up and do a very nice dress on. After I bought an apology gift for Lizzie I went to her house. I wasn't even close to the door when it was thrown open.

Lizzie: what do you wantY/n: I want to say that I'm sorry for choosing Scarlett over you

Y/n: I want to say that I'm sorry for choosing Scarlett over you. She just kinda needs me.
Lizzie: why? She just wants everything that I have!
Y/n: that's not true. One day when I decided to hang out with Scarlett I found her crying and shaking in her bathroom.

*flashback*

*flashback*

I sit next to Scarlett and put an arm around her.
Y/n: what's wrong, what happend?
Scarlett: nothing, I'm fine
Y/n: you're not fine. You're crying and shaking. There is no way you're okay.
Scarlett: okay, I'm far from okay
Y/n: why wouldn't you say that in the first
Scarlett: I say I'm okay. 'Cause they wouldn't care anyway. And I could try to explain. But my efforts in vain. They can't relate to how I've drawn out in Sharpie where I take the scissors. If that's what it took for me to look in the mirror. I've done every diet to make me look thinner. So why do I still feel so goddamn inferior? Can't be too loud. And can't be too busy. If I don't answer now, are they still gonna need me? Can't be too proud. Can't think I'm pretty. Do they keep me around, so their flaws just seem silly?
Y/n: why do you think that? You're so beautiful!
Scarlett: thank you y/n. But not everyone thinks so.
Y/n: who not?
Scarlett: people like Chris and Robert. They always make jokes about me and think it's funny.
Y/n: they just think they're funny and they want someone in there life with your beauty
Scarlett: I don't think so
Y/n: but you shouldn't be paying attention to then. That's all they want. You're perfect in your own way.
Scarlett looks at me with a smile.
Scarlett: thanks y/n, I really need that.