Chapter 1 Anthony's POV

The bullet Whizzed past my left shoulder as I kept laughing, the ax swaying in my arm as I cackled.

"You should be dead!" the man shrieked, his eyes filled with terror as he scrambled to get away from me, tripping in the process.

"Let's say I have experience.." I chuckled as I quickened to catch up to the terrified man.

"Come now," A wicked grin spread onto my face as I hoisted the ax onto my shoulder and advanced towards the man. " We've been at this game of cat and mouse for over...." I glanced at my watch. "Two glorious hours."." my shadow twisted into something sinister.

"Why are you doing this? I'll give you money, fame, anything!" the man was now babbling hysterically," Just let me go!"

I merely smiled as I removed my jacket before gently setting it to the side as I picked up the ax again.

"You prey on the weak; take advantage of them." I hissed, now bending down to look the man in the eyes. "You use youngsters for your twisted schemes."

"It's just not right." I hissed as I yanked the man from the floor by the collar, rage seeping through my being.

"Who are you?" his voice had now become a whisper of terror. Yet, I heard him.

"Well, my dear friend," I explained as I dropped him and leaned on my ax. "I go by many names; some view me as a savior, others a monster," I grinned psychotically as I continued, "Yet I'm most commonly known as a simple radio host." I smiled innocently.

The man then began to scream, at which I sighed in annoyance before bringing the ax above my head. "We can't have any of that now; someone might hear you." I grinned wickedly, my crimson orbs glistening in the moonlight, a faint breeze blowing my brownish locks.

And then I brought the ax down with a gleeful smash.

I sighed as I finished my work, blood splattered everywhere, a good smile on my face; I wiped my mouth with a now blood-soaked cloth, scowling briefly at the blood on my shirt.

Sighing, I put my jacket on and picked the ax up. I walked back into the foggy streets, humming.

"And that wraps up tonight's musical selection, ladies and gentlemen.

A word of warning, do stay safe in the streets. Rumor has it that our local serial killer is back. Have a pleasant night and stay tuned; you never know when there might be something new. Goodnight, dear listeners."

Turning the radio station and On-Air sign off, I smiled as I took off my shirt, wondering how to clean all this blood.