089

As Katsuki wrote notes in his book, he glanced outside. His mind wandered to Elena all the time. He had told himself that he'd make Elena churros when she got home that night.

'I wonder what she's doing right now.'

__________________

Elena ran after Tamaki had told them to. He would take care of the thugs. She ran along with the group as she couldn't help but worry about Tamaki. "I hope he is okay. I can't help but worry." Kirishima said, making Elena nod as Izuku said a simple yeah. "Still though!! When a guy says he has got your back, a real man just has to believe him!" Fatgum said. Kirishima got pumped up and agreed.

As everyone ran, Elena spotted a way up to the first floor. "There's a way back up." Elena said. "Yeah, the stairs!" Fatgum responded.

"Odd.." Aizawa said, making Elena nod as they walked. "Isn't it strange that we haven't seen anything from the guy shifting the basement floor?" One guy asked.

"You're right. The halls aren't twisty anymore." Someone else said. "That he's allowed us to come this far without interfering must mean that he doesn't have complete awareness or control of the basement." Aizawa said as Elena agreed. "He could be focusing on Tamaki or the policemen upstairs." Elena said. "Is there a limit to how much he can monitor at once?" Rock Lock asked.

"This is just a theory. But I think he literally dove into the basement to control it. He hasn't become the facility itself, rather he's sneaking through the walls, watching and listening." Aizawa said.

"So when he shifts things around to slow us down her there's a chance his real body is nearby...He must stick his real eyes of ears out to observe..." Aizawa continued before he looked at Elena.

"Can you try and locate his body, once he makes everything shift?" He asked her, in which Elena nodded with determination.

Just as Elena tried to feel around, her eyes widened when the wall began moving. "Eraser!" Elena yelled as she reached out for him, only for Fatgum to push him out of the way.

Elena's heart slowed down when she realized that Aizawa was safe. Only for her to see the walls and floors moving around. She levitated above ground, as the wall began to move towards her, attempting to crush her. She moved out of the way before it could crush her.

"Rock Lock!" Nighteye yelled. "Some leader you are, getting us into this mess. You really screwed up here!" Rock Lock said as he put his hand on the wall.

"Dead bolt!" He said as he twisted his hand, making the walls stop their movements. "Over here, he's not shifting this part right now." He said, making Elena's eyes widen as a smirk appeared. "Don't complain about the tight quarters. At maximum security, my lock down can't cover too many spots at once. This is the limit of my range." He explained, as Elena rolled her eyes. "Watch out!" He yelled, making Elena turn around swiftly and hold the wall down with her telekinesis before Izuku kicked the wall into pieces.

She walked up to him as he panted at the ground. "Thanks Izu." Elena said and high-fived him. "This would be going a lot smoother if Fat was here. Eraser!" Rock Lock yelled. "I know!" Aizawa said, making Elena sigh as she looked at them.

Izuku panted before yelling. "We're not getting anywhere!" He yelled. "No way you're stopping us!" Elena yelled, an irk appearing on her face as the walls opened up into one big hole. "It's opening up?" Izuku asked.

"Deku! Psycho!" Aizawa yelled, grabbing them both before he yanked them to the other side of the wall forming. Elena could hear voices on the other side, yelling. "Hey! You guys still alive?" Rock Lock asked from one side. "The wall isn't thick." Elena said.