Francis and Louis; Fighting Over You

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: What about Francis and Louis fighting over a reader?

Francis:

- After finding out that Louis likes you too, Francis doesn't get jealous of Louis. In fact, he becomes very cocksure, as he believes that he'll surely be the one to win you over.

- But then, Francis is quick to give Louis a cold, sharp glare if he sees you with him. Even if it's just a small interaction, or exchanging resources you've salvaged.

- If you happen to question why he's giving Louis the silent treatment, his entire demeanour changes, and he'll stumble over a legitimate answer.

- He's the brute. Francis uses his strength and fighting capabilities to try and impress you. But he's also very protective of you outside of the safe house. He's very quick to move you behind him when face-to-face with danger.

- Francis is more inclined to speak his mind when he sees you getting closer than he'd like to Louis. He's tried to give you a bad view on him, and even insulted Louis a few times. Not impressing you so much... But he can't help it, he often acts on impulse and has said some things he regrets. He will begrudgingly apologise later on if told to.

Louis:

- He never thought he'd be jealous of anyone over someone else, but it's Francis of all people. He's shocked at himself even.

- He makes excuses to accompany you on supply runs, and smirks when he sees the look of disapproval on Francis' face when he beats him to the opportunity.

- Louis is great with making conversation, more so than Francis, so at every safe opportunity to do so, Louis always initiates small talk as he's eager to get to know you and win you over.

- He's just as protective as Francis can be, but his is barely noticeable. He's the type to look out for you in distant ways, such as sniping a zombie from your path from a distance, or using his words to guide you to the safest routes.

- If you happen to be talking to Francis, sometimes Louis can't refrain from butting in on your conversation. He's talkative, and often jumps in to add to conversation, much to Francis' distaste, but also Louis' amusement when he sees the familiar glare from the biker.

Misc.

- They've never fought physically over you, but they do bicker a lot. The smallest thing can set off an argument between them. It usually takes for one of the others to speak up and tell them to stop, or for you to simply walk into the room.

- However, they'll never start an argument when you're already present. But if they do, the subject will never be about you, instead it'll be about their plans for survival.

- Louis tries not to let the little conflict between himself and Francis affect them while fighting for survival. But, more times than he'd like, someone has gotten themselves hurt, yet Louis knows that he could have prevented it if he wasn't so distracted by you and Francis.

- Francis took on the role of the protector of the group from the beginning. Given his big build and fearless attitude, he believes he can take on anything. Though he'll never admit it, he still looks out for Louis despite everything.

- For the sake of you, and the crew entirely, they won't let petty jealousy steer them away from the main problem that is the outbreak. They know that they have to have each others backs, otherwise they'll never survive.