Ellis and Nick; Dating Headcanons

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Dating headcanons for Ellis & Nick?

these hcs are not initially based during the apocalypse

these hcs are not initially based during the apocalypse. interpret these as you will.

Ellis

+ To say he was nervous in the beginning, is an understatement. He needed a little bit of encouragement before he properly made a move.

+ He's energetic and very spontaneous. Always up and ready to bounce from one thing to another, and he wants to do everything with you.

+ You're the main one to hear his stories, and he loves the fact that he has someone close to him that'll listen and let him finish them for once. Nothing is better than seeing the bright smile on his face as he rambles.

+ Ellis is mesmerised by you. Quite often he zones out while he's simply admiring you as you mind your business. He always has the sweetest smile on his face when he does this, and he gets flustered and mumbles a lot if you happen to catch him.

+ Constant attention. Whether giving or receiving, Ellis always seems to be within arms reach for a hug or kiss. He hugs you often, even if he just wraps an arm around you and pulls you to his side. His favourite is hugging you from behind, and he usually can't refrain from leaving little kisses on your neck.

+ Ellis is a real homebody. He doesn't stray to far from home usually, but he does love to be outside. He often wants to go out for walks and have fun in the nearby fields with you, or even go for a long drive with no initial destination, so long as you'll tag along he's happy.

Nick

+ That suave, big ego persona of his only heightened once you came around. He was so cocksure in the beginning, and was flirting almost immediately.

+ Nick tries to play it cool around you. He was quite the ladies man after all. But sometimes he has trouble keeping himself so composed. Even just admiring you, the facade has slipped a few times for just a split second, but you most likely won't see it.

+ Though he won't openly admit it, Nick likes to be around you. Even before you started dating he'd make up petty excuses to keep you nearby. It seemed more like him being protective.

+ Nick prefers subtle affection. He won't openly go to hug you in front of others, but doesn't mind if you snuggle to his side. He has quite the reputation that he likes to keep up, but deep down inside, he loves it when you cling to him.

+ He's cautious of who you hang around with, purely because he is naturally weary and doesn't trust people, but Nick also gets jealous very easily. He gets defensive and denies it if you tease him on how jealous he gets.

+ Despite the cold-hearted demeanour he regularly shows, Nick has a heart, it's just reserved for you only. On few occasions he has let himself be completely vulnerable with you, but he can snap back to his usual self in a second.