Ellis; Sex (NSFW Hcs)

Request from Tumblr

Request from Tumblr

Anonymous asked: Would it be possible for some soft / fluffy nsfw headcanons with Ellis?

(Sexual content)

+ It's very easy to tell when he's in the mood, as Ellis becomes less chatty, and instead is very hands-y with you when you're alone together. Though he won't go any further than light touches until he knows you're up for it.

+ He can't handle too much teasing, and Ellis is almost whiney if you're aren't giving him the attention he's after. He gives his most pleading puppy eyes in hopes you'll give in to him.

+ Not only is Ellis hands-y beforehand, but during the entirety too. He can't help but grope and feel up all of you; he can't get enough of you. No matter how many times you've had sex, he simply let's his hands roam.

+ Ellis gets caught up in kisses, no matter if giving or receiving. Foreplay tends to drag out because of this, but you'll both be very worked up and needy after it. Needless to say, his lips feel like heaven when he's kissing you wherever he pleases.

+ Touch, kiss, and caress his chest and you'll have him wrapped around your finger. Also his neck, collarbones, and shoulders are particular places he loves that you give attention to. Your gentle touch is his weakness.

+ He's a switch, but prefers to be on top. Ellis will admit that he likes the view of his partner when they're sprawled out beneath him, or with their hands pinned above their head.

+ Sweet nothings... Ellis really can't help it. His thoughts race, and he tends to speak his mind. He usually mumbles plenty sweet nothings in your ear, along with his breathy moans in between. His words in that sweet, southern accent of his will get you worked up in no time.

+ Aftercare is sweet. Ellis is super cuddly and still very touchy. He can still be chatty, but it's more like sweet rambling about you. He's so lovey-dovey after sex it's so cute.