chapter 3-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀

your POV

it's been about a week that i started my new shchool in Derry. Nothing interesting really happened. Well... except for getting that weird feeling of someone watching me more often. And it's not only in school. Well and the fact that Richie invited me to hang out with him and his friends. I was getting ready because i was supposed to meet Richie and the others in about 35 minutes.

time skip 

2nd POV

you were sitting on your bed, waiting for Richie and suddenly you heard the doorbell, so you ran downstairs. you opened the door to reval a grinning Richie. "hey hot stuff" he winked at you and you giggled rolling your eyes. "Hey rich" you replied, ligtly punching his shoulder "you ready to go? the others are waiting" he questiond and you nodded, getting out of the house and locking it. Richie ran to his bike as you took yours and catched up to him.

You, Richie, Bill, Eddie and Stan have been hanging out the whole day laughing and having fun. At the end of the day you all ended up at the arcade, playing games. "NO! I LOST AGAINN" you whined as bill smirked, being quite proud of himself, stanley rolling his eyes with a small chuckel. "better l-luck next time, y-y/n!" Bill said and you stuck your tongue out at him, being annoyed that he won for the third time, and you ran off to Richie and Eddie, who were arguing over some game. "what are you guys arguing about?" you questioned the two boys infront of you "Well i was trying to teach eds over here how to play streat fighter. BUT THIS LITTLE TWAT WONT CO-OPERATE" Richie huffed, shaking eddie "it's not my fault you suck at teching stuff! And don't call me a twat!" eddie huffed as well, crossing his arms, making you giggle at their child-like silliness. "pfft i bet i could out score you both." you smirked, following by richie grinning "is that a challange?" he asked to which you responed "it might be" with a cocky tone. To which Richie replied "oh you're on" with as much cockiness if not more making eddie whine with a dramatic sigh "not againnnn" he said, knowing this would be for a while.

it has been about 40 minutes since you and richie started playing with both of you winning 3 times making it a tie. Right now you were playing your last game, the rest of the boys surrounding you.  "im so gonna win this!" richie said, focusin on the game "oh you wish, Tozier!" You reply, agressively fiddling with the game controls.after a few minutes you put your hand up in vitory. "YES! I WONN! TAKE THAT YOU SUCKER!" you jumped around in joy, Richie falling onto the floor in defeat, with a grunt. "that's not fairrrr" he said in the most dramatic tone, while you kept running around like a child. It started getting late so you all went home. On your way home you felt as if someone was watching you again. You kept looking behind, seeing no one. You quickened your peace trying to get home as soon as possible. 

time skip to next day 

You went to school, with blck eybags under your eyes, because of lack of sleep. you spent all your night drawing and doing random stuff. Regreting it a lot in the moment. you were opening your locker as suddenly an envelope fell from your locker. You picked it up in confusion as you strated opening it. You took out the letter and it said "ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ" in a really poor handwriting and some scribbled hearts. You frowned at the weird sentence. You didn't know what to think of it. 

1st POV

i looked over the letter with wide eyes, trying to look for any kind of name or just something i could intentify who the letter is from. I frown even more seeing nothing. My heart is beating out of my chest. I quicky put the letter in my backpack as the bell rings 

after class

i was walking through the hall full of kids as suddenly i feel someone tapping my shoulder. I shriek as i sligtly jump, turning around to face the person. "hey princess" I see Patrick towering over me with that smug smirk on his face. "oh, hey Patrick" i smile, relived it's just him

2nd POV

 "what'cha doin' princess?" he asked walking along with you "just getting books for my next class." you said softly, still unaware of what he and his friends do in their free time. he also planned to keep it that way. He only hummed in response. after a few minutes of comfortable silence you decied to break it "Hey patrick?" you peeked at him from your locker and he swore he could of proposed right here right now. "yeah princess?" hey hummed " do you ever get a feeling that someone's watching you?" he stiffened at your question, but softened a second later "no, not really" he stuck his hands in his pockets. "do you?" he asked looking you in the eyes, making you shiver slightly. "yeah.. i don't know why tho.. maybe i jsut don't get enough sleep." you shrug and he nods "i think you shouldn't worry your pretty little head" he ruffled your hair, trying to hide a devilish smirk creeping onto his face. "heyyy..! don't do that" you whine, trying to get your hair back in place.

3rd POV

hearing her whine gave him that satisfying, still a bit unfamiliar tingly feeling in his stomach. "i have to go, see ya around princess" he said as he saw his gang "okay, bye patrick!" the girl said as she gave him a small wave.

the girl was standing besides her locker as her new friends made their way over to her, with frowning faces. "hey guys! wait are you okay? why do you all look so down?" she frowned as well "y/n why were you talking with parick?" stanley asked for all of them. "huh? why wouldn't i? he's my friend" the girl looked at them sligtly confused. "Y-y/n i don't Tuh-think he's good to buh-be around.." Bill told her. "why? i mean he is a little strange, but over all he's been nothing but nice to me" her brows furrowed as she looked at the four boys, who looked at each other "you dont know what he does?" Richie said as he pushed his glasses up his nose. "no?? what does he do?" y/n questions and as richie is about to open his mouth, eddie elbows him in the ribs. When Richie looks at the shorter boy next to him he narrows his eyes to a pissed Patrick dead staring the four boys about to expose him. "Nevermind, it's not important" Richie says in a nervous tone and you hum an "okay" 

after school 

2nd POV 

"eek! im so exited for summer break!" you squeeld as summer break was about a month and a half away "Me too!" Richie said as you both runned around, the others agreed not so cheerily.  after you calmed downyou all hopped on your bikes and made your way over to the diner to get some milkshakes.

time skip lmao im sorry

you got back home from hanging out wit your friends and you were hungry, so you went to get your self some food from the kitchen. your parents werent home, as usual. you took a plate from the cupboard as suddenly a horrible meatlic smell filled your nose. "ew what is that smell.." you mumbled looking around. then you spotted a little bit of blood pouring out of one of the drawers. You walked over to to drawer to open it. (bad idea) You opened it just to be met with an uhly amount of blood spilling onto the floor from the drawer, along with bugs and maggots. Your eyes widend as you shriekd, backing away from the drawer. You started shaking, tears pouring out of your eyes as more blood spilled on the floor. The maggots and bugs started pilling up into a human like shape. suddenly a red balloon appeared out of the drawer floating in front of the pile of bugs and maggots. you stood there in horror as crocodile tears poured down your cheeks. then out of no where the balloon popped, revaling a clown. "Hiya y/n!" he said in a discustingly high pitched voice. And at that your fight or flight mode activated and you grabbed the vase that was on the table next to you. The clown made his way over to you slowly. "come float y/n! it's time to float!" he repeated. You swinged the vase and smacked it in his head. he groaned in pain as you kicked him in the stomach. "DIE" you yelled, kicking him once more, running out of the house. You ran al the way to the woods and you sat resting your back on one of the trees. You hickcupped trying to stop the tears running down your face. "what the fuck was that?!" you thought, sniffling. You took in a deep sharp breath calming down, wiping your face with your shirt. "holy shit holy shit holy shit. what the fuck am i supposed to do?!" you mumbled lowly. A few minutes passsed and you fell asleep with your back against the tree.

end of chapter 3!!

this chapter is a little longer i hope thats okay!

see you all soon :))) 

@MrsH0ckstetter GOT Y/NS FEAR IDEA FROM MY LOVELY GIRL