part 14 - 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨

Heeeyy 🤠 how y'all doinnn😊 😶‍🌫️
Yeah idk I don't have an excuse for why I haven't updated for the past 10 months, I don't even know if anyone is gonna read this but hey, might as well post ^^ this chapter is pretty much the longest one I've done yet so hope that makes up for it ☠️

Also I had no idea what to put as the title of this chapter so just enjoy

you were starting to wake up, rubbing the sleep from your eyes as you sat up. You were sitting on the bed, clearly not where you fell asleep the day prior. You looked around the colorless, blank room. Patrick was no where to be seen, as expected. You got up, walking to the bathroom door and going inside. You washed your face with cold water, shivering a little as you felt the cold liquid hit your warm face. You looked at your face in the mirror, staring at your reflection for a little while. You had eyebags under your eyes and your eyes were half-lidded, not as bright as they usually were, missing the fresh air filling your lungs on your morning rides to school on your bike and how the sun kissed your S/C skin in the afternoon. You ran your hand down your face, a sigh leaving your lips. You did what you usually did every morning before you went back into your room. You noticed a bag laying on a chair near the wardrobe and you walked over to it. Seeing the note that was placed on the plastic bag. you picked it up, your eyes scanning over it. "left you some clothes you can take for our little walk later :)) You dont have to wear it but I wouldnt mind seeing you all dolled up :)" You rolled your eyes at the comment but you took the outfit out of the bag. Your eyes widned, seeing the (outfit of choice), plesently surprised at what Patrick chose for you. You decided to put it on, although you convinced yourself that it was only because you wanted to, totally not because of the little note.

.

.

You looked over yourself in the bigger mirror that was inside the bedroom as you adjusted the clothes on your body. You wanted to get some food as you were getting a little hungry, so you walked over to the door. Your hand pushed on the door handle. Locked, of course it was. How could you forget? You are locked up inside a house that is god knows where. You werent dumb, you knew this wasnt Patricks house, his parents no were to be seen. Your excitment dropped as the reality flooded through you. You let go off of the door handle and you walked over to your bed, sitting down.

Hours passed and you were one, bored, and two, hungry. Suddenly, you started thinking about if anyone was looking for you, if anyone even noticed that you're gone. What is Beverly doing right now? what are the losers club boys doing? did they actually mean all those things they said? were you really that annoying? What if Patrick thinks the same? What if he gets bored of you? You groaned, your mind screaming at you with questions. You rolled over, placing your hands across your face as you felt your your head pounding.

.

.

.
Beverly's POV

Beverly was walking away from the new kid, Ben was his name, a small smile on her face as she remembered their conversation. Her hands were on the straps of her back pack as she walked through the grass filled school yard. The small smile that was on her face slowly disappeared when she saw one of the missing posters with your name on it on the floor. For the past few weeks Beverly was out of it. Constantly going over to your house and whenever your parents would answer she would ask them if you came home. And everytime she got the same answer, a small shake of the head. She picked the poster up and she just stared at it for what felt like hours, but we're only a few minutes. She felt the tears pick up in the corners of her eye, but she held them back, quickly wiping them into the palm of her hand. She folded the poster and put it in her bag. She wouldn't have done this if it was pinned on the pole, but it wasn't, it was just on the floor, so she took it with her as she got on her bike and made her way back home.