Part 11- 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING
Ooc patrick btw

2nd POV

It was 2AM and you couldn't fall asleep. You were laying in bed, tear strained face, with patricks arms wrapped around your waist. Well he was for sure sound asleep. You were thinking about if anyone was actually looking for you, or if they even knew that you were missing. 'What if they aren't? what if i'll just be here forever?" is what you thought as patricks warm breath hit the back of your neck repeatedly. Few moments passed and the warmth of patricks body left you. He had turned around and into a diffrent position. You sat up on your elbows to look at him. "He's sound asleep.." you thought to yourself as your throat was dry. You tried moving your legs and surprisingly, the drug seemed to almost wear off. You crawled to the edge of the bed as you wanted to go get some water for yourself so you dont have to wake up the boy who kidnapped you by DRUGGING your water. You stood up on wobbly legs and slowly walked to the door. You put your hand on the handle and it didn't open "fuckk of course it's locked! God I'm so stupid" you whispered in frustration. Sighing, you quietly walked over to Patrick side ready to wake him up, when you suddenly noticed the keys on his night stand. Your eyes lit up as you took the key in shaky hands. Walking over to the door, you tried almost everything single key on the keychain until you got the right one. "click" was heard as the right key slid into the door and unlocked it. You put the key in your left/right hand and you quietly creaked the door open. As you walked through the corridor your shadow was huge thanks to the bright moon shining onto you through the window. You stopped at the stairs and looked down. Safe to say you were about to throw up. 'Maybe waking him up was the safer option? No no no I can't back away now!' You thought as you knew your legs would eventually give up on you because right now you looked like a new born lamb. You clutched the railing and took one step down the seemingly scary stair case. 'Okay, this is fine, I can do this' You encouraged yourself in your head as you took deep breaths. When you were halfway down the strais (with almost falling like 3 times) the stairs grew. They grew in length and it looked like you were on top all over again. No, not on top. Way higher than the stairs actually were. You looked behind you and your stomach spun. The stairs back up were even longer than the ones down. You tried blinking and pinching yourself harshly over and over again thinking maybe it's just a bad dream, but no no you weren't waking up. You were very much conscious of your surroundings. Your breath grew heavy and fast as tears pricked at the corners of your eyes. You say on the step behind you as you tangled your hands in your h/c locks, harshly pulling on them. "What is happening?what is this..?" You speaker in a soft, quiet voice, tears streaming down your cheeks. "Oh y/nnn~" you heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice call up from somewhere from behind you. Your head snapped back to look at the person calling your name. You could have sworn to any upper being that your heart stopped when your eyes met the clown you saw a few weeks ago. "C'mon y/nn~ it's time to float!" IT said as IT started slowly making his way down the stairs. For you, this was a fight or flight situation (again) But you didn't have anything to fight with and you were very much aware that you couldn't take a monster clown in a fist fight. Hell you probably even couldn't take him with a gun. So what does that mean? Flight. You stood up and started running down the stair trying your best to not fall. The clown was right behind you in a matter of seconds. What also came with him? Blood and bug, maggots, etc.. so now you were panicking even more. "It's not real it's not real it's not real it's not real!" You kept repeating. Suddenly, your legs finally gave up. The drug was strong and it was just starting to wear off. So you were sure you couldn't run for long. You rolled down the stairs bruising your now fragile body. When hit the ground your vision was blurry and your ears were ringing. A hand gripped your neck and you were lifted off the ground. "Y/n y/n y/nn~ I can smell SO much fear coming from you~~" IT said as IT sniffed you. "what the fuck do you want from me.." you choked out between sobs. "Oh poor little thing.. is it not obvious? It's you that I want! I've been craving you for so long~ Your fear smells so good I have to hold myself back!" The clown said as a saliva string dripped down his chin. You mentally gagged at that. You took all of your courage and you kicked the clown in the stomach. He screeched in pain and he let you go. When you hit the ground you passed out from lack of air and basically just from hitting your head on the ground.

Few minutes later you woke up, laying on the same spot. You sighed as you wiped half dried tears and blood from your face. Getting up, you walked over to the kitchen where you poured yourself a glass of water. 'Shit my head is pounding..' you thought as you put your hand on your forehead. After finishing the cold liquid you sat on the ground and leaned against the cabinets, where you fell asleep seconds after closing your eyes.

Morning..3rd personf POV

The ravenett woke up to an empty spot behind him and the door to the bedroom open. His eyes shot up as he mentally slapped him self. "Fuck! She ran away. Oh shit, oh fuck, she probably already told the police!" He mutterd to himself as he got out of the bed and ran downstairs. 'Blood?' He thought as he saw a small spot of dried blood below the stairs. He ran into the kitchen and his eyes widened at the bruised girl on the floor in front of him. "What the hell?!" The boy ran over to the h/c girl and crouched next to her. "Princess?! Y/n? Wake up!" He yelled as he shook the poor girl on the floor. Y/n slowly opened her eyes and looked straight at Patrick. "Patrick" she said weekly as she threw her self into his arms. "Patrick I'm sorry! Please dont be mad!" The girl sobbed, new tears pouring down her face as she clutched onto the boys shirt. "Woah there calm down princess." He told her as he wrapped his arms around the smaller girl. "What the hell happened? And why are you in the kitchen?" The boy questioned with small anger bubbling in his chest. Why was she in here? Was she trying to run away? Will she try again? Does he need to drug her again? Does he have- "Patrick?" She snapped him out of his thoughts "Huh? Oh, right. Tell me why you're here" patrick said. "You won't believe me" the bruised girl sobbed into his chest. Patrick was also very much enjoying it. Both getting to hold his girl and seeing her break right in front of him. She was starting to trust him and that means she was finally becoming a doll. Just what he wanted. A doll that wouldn't run away, a doll that would always stay with him, a doll that wouldn't complain about anything. That was absolutely perfect in the boys eyes. "C'mon tell me, I'll believe you" the ravenette told the h/c girl as he picked her up bridal style, walking over to the bathroom. "...w-well I woke up and I wanted to get water a-and I didn't want to wake you up, so I tried going on my own. But when I walked down the stairs a c-clown was behind me, and he started running towards me, so I ran down the stairs and my legs gave up on m-me so I fell down the stair. The he picked me up by the neck..and...a-and... I don't remember what happened next.." the girl told the boy carrying her. "You saw a what?" Patrick cocked an eyebrow. "I promise I'm not crazy! Please, you have to believe me!" The girl begged. "Sure thing, doll" he said in a semi sarcastic voice as he sat her on the sink counter. "Arms up" is all he said and y/n put her arms up letting patrick take off her sleep shirt, leaving the e/c girl only in her bra and underwear.  "Hm" he took a step back and admired her bruised body, examining every and each one of the bruises on her s/c skin. His eyes widened when he got to her neck, seeing a bruise in the shape of a hand that he was sure wasn't there before. The boy lifted y/and chin up, to look at her neck closer. "You weren't lying after all..."  

TO BE CONTINUED

sorry again for not posting