Chapter 1

(Wattpad I am using google docs and just copying and pasting, hope you understand I am not plagiarizing :)

Kendra POV

I walked with Bracken to the pond with the Fairy Queen's Shrine and watched the stars reflect on the water. I didn't notice myself staring at Bracken until he said, "Whatcha looking at?" He grinned. I looked in the other direction, blushing hard, while he chuckled beside me.

"Do you think we should head back before my grandparents think I drowned?" I asked.

"Sure," was his reply.

We walked back to the house, my head leaning on his shoulder. Before we got in the house, Bracken kissed my forehead and ran off. Blushing slightly, I opened the back door to see my grandparents and everyone else still playing cards. I walked past the table and Warren chuckled, seeing my face. That was it. That was my mental signal. I picked up a pillow, threw it at him, and ran upstairs while everyone was chuckling or stifling a giggle downstairs.

I pushed the attic door open, to Seth asleep. Wait, no, I can tell he is faking being asleep. "Seth come on, I can tell."

Instead of answering, he said with his eyes closed, "Oh, Brackey, that was wonderful!" turning over in his fake sleep. "Your unicorn form is amazing and I want to kiss you right now!"

"Seth! What the heck! That is not funny!" I yelled, blushing furiously. He rolled off the bed, laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach. I marched over to the bed, and said, "Good. Night!" teeth clenching, though I wasn't that mad honestly.

Seth POV

You know what would be kinda funny right now? Pranking Kendra. That would be awesome. Oooh! I should write a letter saying it's from Bracken, saying, I love you Kendra!! I can't wait to see you again Sunshine! -Brackey Seth grinned mischievously. He set the letter by her bed and waited until morning.

—Time Skip—

Kendra POV

Kendra woke up to a letter beside her bed. She got really excited until she saw the signature. "Brackey?" murmured Kendra. "Seth couldn't think of anything else except that? He just blew his cover. Wow, pathetic."

A/N I'm really sorry this is short, I will try to upload again soon.

Also, if any of you have any ideas, let me know in the comments :)