Chapter 7

Kendra POV

For a moment I couldn't speak. Gavin? I don't understand. I thought he was--he was...

Dead.

"B-but, you're supposed to be dead." I said, lips barely moving. I could feel my face pale.

"I agree." Seth said, harshly. "How are you here?"

"Well, it is a long story. Shall we begin?" Gavin looked to all of us, then said, "I'll take that as a yes. You see, when we were at that dreadful Dragon Sanctuary, you went outside with everyone with this so called 'Gavin' trailing along. That 'Gavin' wasn't me."

"What do you mean?" Seth said, sternly, his face red with rage. "Kendra saw you get eaten by Raxtus, and that's all the proof I need."

"Yeah, that's the thing. I know you've heard of stingbulbs, correct?" Gavin said.

"I don't understand." I said. "So, you were good this whole time? It was- a stingbulb?"

"Correct!" Gavin stated. "One point for you, Kendra."

"But, also, I've always wanted to mend our relationship again. I know you liked me, Kendra. I turned into something I can't control. It's making me do things I don't want to do. I don't want to capture you guys, but it's forcing me-" His eyes turned red, "Oh, will you shut up, Gavin?! You're getting annoying with your silly little games."

"He's being possessed-" Seth said, "...again."

"Well I guess that means we'll have to get the real Gavin." I said, confidently.

A/N: Sorry I couldn't work on this part, I've been busy with family and Thanksgiving. I'll try to upload more often. :)