Chapter 4

Seth POV

Ugh, literally this is the lamest dungeon I've ever seen. Like, why couldn't they put decorations up or something? Even "Happy dying to you" would make my mood much better.

I was captured while I was sleeping. I heard a noise in the middle of the night, and peeked out the door to investigate. Just then, a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me into a bag, with lots of space when you went in, just like the burlap sack Kendra had. 

Soon some guards came down to escort me out after about an hour of riding. I blinked until my eyes got used the bright light. In front of me was a dark figure, like a shadow, and it was in the form of a human. The figure then came toward me, pulled out a few strands of my hair, then held it in his palms. He started speaking a foreign dark language, but I could understand him. He was chanting something over and over again:

Turn me, turn me, into this,

For just three days, don't let it resist.

When the time comes to let go,

Make sure I'm just a shadow.

It was getting a little annoying, just listening to the words, but eventually he stopped. Then, his body turned and twisted until he looked just like me. As I was crying for help, the guards put an enchantment on me to where I couldn't talk.

And now here I am, in my boring old cell.

Waiting for someone to come and get me.

---

What was that? Pounding? Well, it might be the guards...no...is that...Kendra? I tried to gasp, but of course my mouth isn't working right now. I heard yelling. And that only meant one thing.

Kendra was fighting for me, and I hope she wins.

A/N: Next chapter will be Kendra's point of view. Also, anyone can comment their ideas, I would love to hear from some of you. :)

Word count: 317